Nexus One VS iPhone 3GS.....VOL ? *Kanye Shrug*

If you do a search on youtube....nobody discusses the full features on the phone. Everything is the screen.....the live wall papers....ect. What about seeing copy and paste in action? What about typing on the phone? What about the email client? Typing a text message? I know all of this is common features, but if you have to buy the phone in order to check it out, I want to cover every possible feature to make sure I can deal with it.

Htc hd2 is a beast......my only negatives about that phone would be its a windows os....and its big lol....joint has like a 4.3 inch screen! I don't physically need a netbook in my pocket.

Windows Mobile really isn't that bad, I like it and it can multi-task nicely haha. Plus you can run android and the BB OS on it. Plus the HD2 will be getting the Windows Mobile 7 OS upgrade which is gonna have Zune software intergrated into it, you'll also be able to connect to your pc and xbox. Tomorrow is the World Mobile Congress so it's gonna be seen for the first time along with a lot of other phones. If you want the HD2 but aren't on T-Mobile and don't want to make the move, the Diamond 3 and Touch Pro 3 will be out later in the year, along with android phones on par with the HD2.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Windows Mobile really isn't that bad, I like it and it can multi-task nicely haha. Plus you can run android and the BB OS on it. Plus the HD2 will be getting the Windows Mobile 7 OS upgrade which is gonna have Zune software intergrated into it, you'll also be able to connect to your pc and xbox. Tomorrow is the World Mobile Congress so it's gonna be seen for the first time along with a lot of other phones. If you want the HD2 but aren't on T-Mobile and don't want to make the move, the Diamond 3 and Touch Pro 3 will be out later in the year, along with android phones on par with the HD2.

is it compatible with Sprint?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

is it compatible with Sprint?

TP3 will be on all networks. The Diamond 3 will be on AT&T, don't know about other networks.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

If you do a search on youtube....nobody discusses the full features on the phone. Everything is the screen.....the live wall papers....ect. What about seeing copy and paste in action? What about typing on the phone? What about the email client? Typing a text message? I know all of this is common features, but if you have to buy the phone in order to check it out, I want to cover every possible feature to make sure I can deal with it.
I can post a video for you tomorrow (no romo)

Isn't microsoft event tomorrow? Have to check it out

Yea, the conference started today. Microsoft will be on at 9am est, I believe Engadget will be doing live updates

Originally Posted by soltheman

you want that vid, b?
nerd.gif

Just saw that the motoroi is coming to tmobile....if true....no need for the nexus one. (Only thing I'm not sure about is the blur....I've never used it)

you want that vid, b?
nerd.gif
I actually went out and bought the phone. I love it! I have to say it does out perform the iphone in many departments. However, 2 different os's and im sure the next iphone will be as powerful. Overall, they are 2 of the best phones on the market. 

^You can get the Nexus with a family plan.  But I think it has to be a new plan.  My boy has it one a family plan.

you want that vid, b?
nerd.gif
I actually went out and bought the phone. I love it! I have to say it does out perform the iphone in many departments. However, 2 different os's and im sure the next iphone will be as powerful. Overall, they are 2 of the best phones on the market. 
*throws away script.*

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom