NFC Divisional Game: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears (Soldier Field, 1/16/11, 10AM PT, FOX)

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

But school administrators sent Grendon Bailie home, saying his choice of clothing was inappropriate -- and that Seahawks shirts or colors were the only exception allowed outside the uniform school's normal strict dress code.

"Not everyone is a Seahawks fan -- and if they got to wear their team stuff then I should, too," Grendon said.

I agree...props to that administration
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kid needs to stop crying

2a8rsk2.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

But school administrators sent Grendon Bailie home, saying his choice of clothing was inappropriate -- and that Seahawks shirts or colors were the only exception allowed outside the uniform school's normal strict dress code.

"Not everyone is a Seahawks fan -- and if they got to wear their team stuff then I should, too," Grendon said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kid needs to stop crying

2a8rsk2.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Administrators are really about that life though 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kid needs to stop crying

2a8rsk2.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Administrators are really about that life though 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kid needs to stop crying

2a8rsk2.gif
laugh.gif

Bear down though 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kid needs to stop crying

2a8rsk2.gif
laugh.gif

Bear down though 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom