NFC Wild Card Game: NO Saints @ Seattle Seahawks (Qwest Field, 1/8/2011, 1:30 PT, NBC)

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Early game commentators 
sick.gif

Mike Mayock is one of the most intelligent guys in the business.

That wasn't completely Matt Hasselbeck's fault.

Hasselbeck should have thrown that away. RB was too covered for a lob and too close for that bullet.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Early game commentators 
sick.gif

Mike Mayock is one of the most intelligent guys in the business.

That wasn't completely Matt Hasselbeck's fault.

I'm in Seattle right now and I hate the fuccin the seahawks period. Mean green allday!!! Go saints, F the seahawks they don't belong there.

I'm in Seattle right now and I hate the fuccin the seahawks period. Mean green allday!!! Go saints, F the seahawks they don't belong there.

If anything, I hope the Saints killing them would get the rule changed regarding home field.  Better record should get it.  Period.   Seattle has no business hosting this game.

If anything, I hope the Saints killing them would get the rule changed regarding home field.  Better record should get it.  Period.   Seattle has no business hosting this game.

Did he just say Thomas just saved a TD??? Reggie woulda had to madden 04 spin move button mash and make 2 defenders run themselves out of bounds to get in the paint.

Did he just say Thomas just saved a TD??? Reggie woulda had to madden 04 spin move button mash and make 2 defenders run themselves out of bounds to get in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom