NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

wow how u throw an Out route late and a blooper
smh.gif

Gunna....I kid you not, when they showed the replay in slow-mo of that out that collins threw to the BEB (Big Eyed Bastard), the ball stayed out of the screen for a good 4-5 seconds before it came back down....he lobbed that
laugh.gif

the 4th quarter in playoff games definitely sets apart the Real from the Fakers.
That Pressure got to Collins.
IMO it fell apart when they played it real conservative after getting the botched kick off and settling for a FG and missing it.

Scared Money dont make Money
I'm telling you. Just more of the SAME DAMNED BS...I'ma be a fan til my last breath but STILL. I'm tellin you, they make it HARDDDD onus.

IMO it fell apart when they played it real conservative after getting the botched kick off and settling for a FG and missing it.

That Cooley drop on the 2 killed the momentum, and also Sellers not knowing where to lineup was huge as well.....

I wish jason Campbell would have played, not for the win, but for the sake of him getting the experience of playing a Playoff game with everything riding onhis decisions and arm.
that lesson is invaluable.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Expose him as a QB about a decade past his prime, just like Chicago did in week 16.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
too much
youre either simply a hater, or youre an idiot...maybe a little bit of both
sick.gif

GB is gonna dust off Hasselbeck for the chump the dude is. Seattle can't run and our DB's are legit. Hawks D won't be able to handle our 3, 4, and5 wide. D-Boys, we'll see you on the 20th.

I'd like to thank Mr. Collins and Mr. Moss for $%$+!@# this game up.

On a further note, I'd also like to thank all of the refs that called the game. Thank you for forgetting to start theplay clock so conveniently on the Seahawks' 2-pt conversion play. Thank you for not giving us that 1st down on the 4th & 1 play, eventhough we made it. And I also want to thank the refs for not calling the numerous pass interference calls against the Seahawks' defenders.

Good day to you #@%#$ *** mother!$*!%!@!.

Skins > Seahawks in my book.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Well if I were Washington, I'd find as many reliable qb's in the offseason as I could. Guys like Todd Collins just aren't cutting it.

Guys like Jason Campbell aren't cutting it.
Maybe Gibbs will retire now. Then I can laugh at all the Skins fans get hyped about the next coach that comes in.

"Steve Spurrier! He's taking us to the Super Bowl with run and gun!"

"Joe Gibbs! He's going to do it again! Just like he did more than 10 years ago!"

laugh.gif

This is Jason Campbell's team....like any young QB he has his ups and downs. You have to be flat out stupid if you can't see the potential that hehas. 99% of all QB's in the NFL take their lumps early on in their career. There are a lot of good things the Skins have going for them. One thing thatI do know is that they are in better shape than the Kevin Kolb led Eagles. I have been a harsh critic of Joe Gibbs this season, but he really pulled ittogether (save the blown timeouts vs. Buffalo) after ST's passing. I would be fine with having Gibbs back for another season, or if they decided to go inanother direction (Gregg Williams). All I know is that the Skins have nothing to hang their heads about. They went through a hellish season, only to pulltogether as a team to march on into the playoffs...

smh.gif
i'm so blown.

i don't even feel like watching this damn AFC game now. i can't believe the Skins blew that...

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

On a further note, I'd also like to thank all of the refs that called the game. Thank you for forgetting to start the play clock so conveniently on the Seahawks' 2-pt conversion play. Thank you for not giving us that 1st down on the 4th & 1 play, even though we made it. And I also want to thank the refs for not calling the numerous pass interference calls against the Seahawks' defenders.

You should have cried more. Did you forget that you were given the ball back after Collins fumbled? It was a fumble, go back and look at it again. At theleast, the call on the field was a damn fumble, not an incomplete pass. Seattle couldn't even challenge it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

GB is gonna dust off Hasselbeck for the chump the dude is. Seattle can't run and our DB's are legit. Hawks D won't be able to handle our 3, 4, and 5 wide. D-Boys, we'll see you on the 20th.

Or so you think, course thats why they actually play the game right? I mean almost nobody picked the Hawks do put one on the Skins but you saw it happen. Icertainly don't think the Packers in Green Bay will be a breeze but I don't think you can cover our receiver core especially when Branch is back nextweek. You will face arguably the best LB's in the league and with the additions at safety our CB's have been killing it. I mean 4 players off this Dare going to Hawaii and that is no accident. We shall see, but Green bay doesn't scare me, nor does anyone in the NFC. Thats not to say my Hawks areunbeatable but the same can be said of ANYONE in the NFC right now.

On a further note, I'd also like to thank all of the refs that called the game. Thank you for forgetting to start the play clock so conveniently on the Seahawks' 2-pt conversion play. Thank you for not giving us that 1st down on the 4th & 1 play, even though we made it. And I also want to thank the refs for not calling the numerous pass interference calls against the Seahawks' defenders.

Please tell me you are joking, maybe you sould thank Sellers for choking, or maybe Collins for throing picks, or maybe the refs for GIVING you backa fumble. It was a game, it is what it is, you lost, let it go. On paper you had no right to make it this far, after the injuries and the season your team madeit through. You sound a LOT like too many Seattle fans did after the bowl in Detroit. Put your big boy pants on, nobody handed anyone that game.

Man, 13-0 going into the 4th, 22-14 at the end of the 4th? What a game! Like I said, I was pulling for WAS because of the feel-good story they've had (
smh.gif
@all of you hating on the Seaon Taylor support), but they just couldn't sustain the momentum from that 'TD + TD + kick recovery' stretch they had.

Pulling for the Packers next week.

Oh, like I asked earlier:
Like I've said before, I'm no HUGE football fan or anything, so forgive me in advance if these sound like ignorant questions. #1- Why couldn't the ******* advance the ball there? Can't you advance the ball if you recover an onside kick? #2- Is it because no Seahawk touched the ball first? Meaning that if a Seahawk would have touched it, even a fingertip, and THEN that same ******* would have gotten possession, THEN he could have continued right on to the endzone, right? Thanks in advance.

Well if I were Washington, I'd find as many reliable qb's in the offseason as I could. Guys like Todd Collins just aren't cutting it.

Maybe Gibbs will retire now. Then I can laugh at all the Skins fans get hyped about the next coach that comes in.

"Joe Gibbs! He's going to do it again! Just like he did more than 10 years ago!"

laugh.gif

This is Jason Campbell's team....like any young QB he has his ups and downs. You have to be flat out stupid if you can't see the potential that he has. 99% of all QB's in the NFL take their lumps early on in their career. There are a lot of good things the Skins have going for them. One thing that I do know is that they are in better shape than the Kevin Kolb led Eagles.

laugh.gif
Kolb isn't leading %%%*. Look at what we did with a healthierMcNabb to wrap the season up. Get some better blocking, throw us one WR, and it's a wrap for the NFC in 2008. Save that for later so you can remember whenI called it.

u can not advance a free kick or a muffed punt.
a free kick is any type of kick off that is open for either teams possession after traveling 10 yards

^ My bad, GUNNA.

Thanks.
smile.gif

So the second part of my question? If a Seahawk would have touched it, then would a ******* have been able to grab the ball and go into the endzone? Or wouldit just be 'a Seahawk touched it but didn't retain possession and then a ******* touched it and retained possession and went to the endzone, but thatdoesn't count; ******** ball where he retained possession'?

Like I've said before, I'm no HUGE football fan or anything, so forgive me in advance if these sound like ignorant questions. #1- Why couldn't the ******* advance the ball there? Can't you advance the ball if you recover an onside kick? #2- Is it because no Seahawk touched the ball first? Meaning that if a Seahawk would have touched it, even a fingertip, and THEN that same ******* would have gotten possession, THEN he could have continued right on to the endzone, right? Thanks in advance.
Yes, you're correct. If a Seahawk player touched the ball, it would've been a TD for the ********.

Since no Seahawk player touched the ball and the ******** got it back, it's considered down at the spot of recovery.

laugh.gif

This is Jason Campbell's team....like any young QB he has his ups and downs. You have to be flat out stupid if you can't see the potential that he has. 99% of all QB's in the NFL take their lumps early on in their career. There are a lot of good things the Skins have going for them. One thing that I do know is that they are in better shape than the Kevin Kolb led Eagles.

laugh.gif
Kolb isn't leading %%%*. Look at what we did with a healthier McNabb to wrap the season up. Get some better blocking, throw us one WR, and it's a wrap for the NFC in 2008. Save that for later so you can remember when I called it.

I'm gonna leave that alone....u been inhaling too many fumes in the chem lab

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

O RLY? How about that call that was ruled an INCOMPLETE PASS when Collins' arm was clearly not moving forward? It was initially ruled a fumble and thenthe REFs GAVE the 'skins the ball back. The Seahawks would have had the ball at like the 10 at the that point. Either way, you can complain about the REFscalling all you want but those your justification only goes so far...when the final score is 34-14.

I mean almost nobody picked the Hawks do put one on the Skins but you saw it happen.

Vegas had Seattle by 3... plus they have one of the best home field advantages in the league

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, 13-0 going into the 4th, 22-14 at the end of the 4th? What a game! Like I said, I was pulling for WAS because of the feel-good story they've had (
smh.gif
@ all of you hating on the Seaon Taylor support)

No offense ska, but you don't live near DC. Would you not go nuts with commercials saying "watch the ******** play like Sean Taylor would havewanted them to play"? Then repeat that commercial 10000 times over the course of one week.

Back
Top Bottom