NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I told yall early in the yr. DMoe is this years Mike Wallace.

If he had a QB he woulda been outlandish. U see what he did with BRay

I can see the comparison.Btw Julio Jones....if im a gm, id be torn between him and AJ.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I told yall early in the yr. DMoe is this years Mike Wallace.

If he had a QB he woulda been outlandish. U see what he did with BRay

I can see the comparison.Btw Julio Jones....if im a gm, id be torn between him and AJ.

I still like AJ Green better as well but what this combine showed for Julio is that he is scheme diverse. People had him pegged as just a possession WR in a west coast type offense now he has the potential to play in anything. Whoever thought he was gonna fall to them can not be as sure that he will be there in the mid first anymore. Common sense was for him to go to the Rams at 14 he might not fall that far anymore.

11"3 broad jump for Julio

I still like AJ Green better as well but what this combine showed for Julio is that he is scheme diverse. People had him pegged as just a possession WR in a west coast type offense now he has the potential to play in anything. Whoever thought he was gonna fall to them can not be as sure that he will be there in the mid first anymore. Common sense was for him to go to the Rams at 14 he might not fall that far anymore.

11"3 broad jump for Julio

Brandon Harris is 5'9
roll.gif

i know julio would outperform aj  at the combine, but i still think aj is the better wr. when u watch aj play he just !%%$+ on the competition

i know julio would outperform aj  at the combine, but i still think aj is the better wr. when u watch aj play he just !%%$+ on the competition

So tell my how Julio broad jumps 12226 feet and verts 65 inches yet he doesn't moss dudes like AJ does

I think what the combine has done is simply put JJ as a lock for the #2 WR behind AJ but I don't think there's anyway he leapfrogs him.

Then again, DHB did go top 10.....so who knows .

So tell my how Julio broad jumps 12226 feet and verts 65 inches yet he doesn't moss dudes like AJ does

I think what the combine has done is simply put JJ as a lock for the #2 WR behind AJ but I don't think there's anyway he leapfrogs him.

Then again, DHB did go top 10.....so who knows .

Only team that would take Julio over AJ is the Raiders. But Julio moves up the draft board for teams who have vertical offenses.

Only team that would take Julio over AJ is the Raiders. But Julio moves up the draft board for teams who have vertical offenses.

Back
Top Bottom