Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

LaRon Landry
MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

He's about to put receivers on lock next season
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2008/12/28/19/130-*******s49ersFootbal3.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg
get my dude nate up in the convo then too
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Ankle tackling Polamalu over Adrian Wilson?
laugh.gif

I have my issues with Nnamdi, but I got no problem with putting him one; as long as Champ is next.

I need Revis and Woodson (biased maybe) as the next two.

Michael Griffin>>>>>>>>Courtland Finnagan

Pac is better than Finnegan right now.
grin.gif

No, and if so its so marginally its irrelevant.

^ We know you joking, Nostril.
borderline. i only say that because ive always had a problem with dudes playing cornerback that are the same height as me. getting overpowered andwhat not. anyway he is probably just a product of the titans pass rush. i do like asante though but thats because hes good all around..

if cro talked less and worked harder he could be really good. doubt thats going to happen though

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

He's about to put receivers on lock next season
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2008/12/28/19/130-*******s49ersFootbal3.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg
get my dude nate up in the convo then too
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I respect Nate because he makes some amazing plays, but he is a gambler and gives up to many big plays. Ill never forget when he played with the Bills and Iwatched him break off his WR, let him go, and then run another WR's route and pick the ball off. Dude had no fear.
laugh.gif
Some DB's do not have those kind of balls.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Carlos Rogers?

STOP!

And I'm a Skins fan...

Samuels is a great system Corner... he's trash in man-to-man....

Never watched Finnegan in detail so I won't comment...

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
at the Clown who said Terrence Newman. Dude is scheduling injuries to avoid playing Santana Moss...

Terence has missed one game against Washington in his career and the last time they played the only time Moss got his name called was during the intros.

laugh.gif

Asomugha

Nate is a good player, but damn sometimes he'll be giving up some critical plays

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Carlos Rogers?

STOP!

And I'm a Skins fan...

Samuels is a great system Corner... he's trash in man-to-man....

Never watched Finnegan in detail so I won't comment...

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
at the Clown who said Terrence Newman. Dude is scheduling injuries to avoid playing Santana Moss...

Terence has missed one game against Washington in his career and the last time they played the only time Moss got his name called was during the intros.

laugh.gif

Preach.
The first game against skins, he got slapped around pretty badly.. but it was cause his usual injury..

laugh.gif
NT's NFL threads are too funny... especially off-season ones. Dudes stay hyping their favorite players from college no matter what they've doneprofessionally, and everyone is convinced "this is the year" for everything.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Charles Woodson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this clown.

C Woods is a ballhawk and has a nose for the ball. Dude SHOULD be on that list. Take Finnegan off that mess.

C Woods alone won the Pack games off his playmaking abilities.

Wow NT seems real divided on Woodson. He's top 10 for sure IMO. I have him 7th on my list of corners but he could easily be slightly higher/lower. Thething with Charles Woodson is that he's nearing the tail end of his prime and young guys like Revis/DRC are quickly surpassing CW. Plus that GB secondaryis legit...doesn't hurt playing alongside Harris and Collins.

Love the David Boston vs. Charles Woodson rivalry
pimp.gif

Just remembered I forgot to mention Al Harris completely. He should be right outside the top 10.

And there's no way Newman is top 5 any way you cut it. Top 10 is arguable.

The thing with Charles Woodson is that he's nearing the tail end of his prime and young guys like Revis/DRC are quickly surpassing CW.
that makes no sense... if he is currently better than the two of them... then who cares about when they will surpass him...

anywho my top 5

1. Nnamdi
2. Champ
3. Asante
4. CWoodson
5. Rashean Mathis

Cwood is top 5 for sure, yea he got embrassed but plaxico in conference championship couple years ago but dude is a playmaker, he has won games himself withhis plays for the Packers

Originally Posted by bigplb78

Cwood is top 5 for sure, yea he got embrassed but plaxico in conference championship couple years ago but dude is a playmaker, he has won games himself with his plays for the Packers
That was Al Harris.

19 interceptions, 4 touchdowns, 4 sacks in 3 years as a Packer.
pimp.gif
Cwood in Green and Yellow is a beautiful thing.

that makes no sense... if he is currently better than the two of them... then who cares about when they will surpass him...
You're making something out of nothing my dude. If you carefully read any of my posts, never once do I state that I think Woodson is betterthan Revis or DRC at this point in their careers. Simply put: Woodson is tailing off while DRC/Revis are only getting better and better, and have ALREADYsurpassed Charles Woodson as corners.

And while we're at it, I'm curious as to why you have Woodson ranked over Rashean Mathis
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom