NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks history of WRs = Cleveland Browns history of QBs :lol: Steve Largent ain't walking through that door!

Panthers jersey's always been this vibrant or is because I got an HDTV now? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing...Must be the Swoosh...

Damn San Fran trying to prove their for reals...

Deion brining back his suits from the 90s...:smh:

Sanchez better take his o-line out for a steak dinner. That's the best I've ever seen them protect him...They even helped Greene get 90+ yards...

Arizona defense, love it. :pimp:

Patrick ******g Peterson :pimp:

Green Bay had those short passes all game and they refused to throw them until the end, going for the homerun play all game long like idiots.

Owens would have caught that pass.

He likely would have. He's not as fast and draws too much attention now. Lotta coaches don't think he's worth the trouble.

Shout out to him. Remember when he came through vs Green Bay after dropping balls all day for my 49ers back in the day.

My official prediction for the SNF game. Steelers 24 Broncos 21. Redman, A. Brown, Decker, Tamme each get a TD.

Arizona defense, love it. :pimp:
Patrick ******g Peterson :pimp:
Green Bay had those short passes all game and they refused to throw them until the end, going for the homerun play all game long like idiots.

Not exactly. Niners manned up after GB's last TD drive and blitzed early, straying away from those 3 man rushes we saw on the previous drive. It was only when GB was near their own 40, that SF rushed only 3 again, until GB crossed the 50. At that point, Niners cranked up the pressure and blitzed both edges. But on that last play deep, Jordy was single covered, no safety help. You gotta believe your guy can go up there and get it. Excellent coverage all game long by the Niners.

My official prediction for the SNF game. Steelers 24 Broncos 21. Redman, A. Brown, Decker, Tamme each get a TD.

I just hope the Steeler o-line plays well...Hoping Denver switching to the 4-3 will help Steelers offense in the first game of the season...

Last edited:
Arizona defense, love it.
pimp.gif

Patrick ******g Peterson
pimp.gif

Not exactly. Niners manned up after GB's last TD drive and blitzed early, straying away from those 3 man rushes we saw on the previous drive. It was only when GB was near their own 40, that SF rushed only 3 again, until GB crossed the 50. At that point, Niners cranked up the pressure and blitzed both edges. But on that last play deep, Jordy was single covered, no safety help. You gotta believe your guy can go up there and get it. Excellent coverage all game long by the Niners.
Yup GB receivers were blanketed almost the whole game while the 9ers WR's ran free through whatever the **** zone Capers was attempting to implement.

NO ONE picking up Randy Moss running from the slot? Ohhhh ok.

Just hope the corners can play ok as well. HBD to Mr Lebeau, his present is playing Peyton. Sadly he probably wouldn't have it another way. Embrace the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom