NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas should have caught the ball. He's all speed. Should be playing for the Raiders.

With every flag comes some suspense; never know what the hell these refs are going to call.

Thomas should have caught the ball. He's all speed. Should be playing for the Raiders.

One year from the day, he may be the best receiver in the AFC West. He has all the physical gifts to be a monster. And he went to GTech.

i tried betting on this game...but the deposit didnt go into my acct in time :lol:

ben...had him! little loft on that pass, man!

One year from the day, he may be the best receiver in the AFC West. He has all the physical gifts to be a monster. And he went to GTech.

Georgia Tech is known for great receivers now? Megatrons are few and far between and all they did was run the option.

what are the success percentage of fades? can't stand teams just lobbing it out there when you can run the ball (unless its megatron)

^Plus notice how Denver takes Champ off Pitt's deep threat (Wallace) and places him on the Antonio, who is very adept at running those underneath routes.

Georgia Tech is known for great receivers now? Megatrons are few and far between and all they did was run the option.

In his last year at GT, he caught something crazy like 40/1100 yards.

dont feel like looking it up so i'll take your word, but 40 isn't a lot of catches and with 40 receptions and 1100 yards thats a ridiculous average.

I've never seen illegal formation called this much in a game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom