NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup GB receivers were blanketed almost the whole game while the 9ers WR's ran free through whatever the **** zone Capers was attempting to implement.

NO ONE picking up Randy Moss running from the slot? Ohhhh ok.

From the Green Bay perspective, they lived and died most of the game with the blitz. I don't know how good Jeb (Jed?) Bush is, but he can't be left on an island repeatedly. But the Niners ability to run the ball forced Capers hand to get penetration. But that Defense needs work...too many blown coverages and miscommunications.

First real game back from major surgery against one of the premier defenses in the league....what a welcome back

Last edited:
That's one for Decker and counting...

Tellin' ya'll...These Bronco receivers always been there. Just never had Q

Seahawks history of WRs = Cleveland Browns history of QBs :lol: Steve Largent ain't walking through that door!

:lol: he was a hundred then and probably ran a 4.9

No homer, but the Bucs looked really good today. I honestly had no idea what to expect, but it's ridiculous how much different this team looks from last year's. Talib is out there going for sacks and blocking punts. The difference in discipline between this year's team and Raheem's teams is incredible. Gerald McCoy is a monster when he's actually out there on the field, it seemed like he was in the Panthers backfield every single play. Mark Barron and Lavonte David :pimp:hat...rawest safety and linebacker we've had since Lynch and Brooks.

Yup GB receivers were blanketed almost the whole game while the 9ers WR's ran free through whatever the **** zone Capers was attempting to implement.

NO ONE picking up Randy Moss running from the slot? Ohhhh ok.
From the Green Bay perspective, they lived and died most of the game with the blitz. I don't know how good Jeb (Jed?) Bush is, but he can't be left on an island repeatedly. But the Niners ability to run the ball forced Capers hand to get penetration. But that Defense needs work...too many blown coverages and miscommunications.
Jarrett?
laugh.gif

Jeb Bush is the Governor of FL...

But yea, hes not very good.  Great ST player though.

Bwahaha...You should see my phone.

TV ain't even mine though..Just moved in with one of my boys and he's got the TV.

Worilds?

Say that **** tens time fast. Seriously...If you're watching the game with friends ask them to do it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom