NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got damn Ben!!! Is there anyone that throws better than Ben when on the run?!?!?

C'mom, we gotta get this in!!!!!

Last edited:
I hope they take the best head refs from these replacements and officially replace some the regulars. Especially Jerome Boger. Dude is clueless.

I've never seen illegal formaction called this much in a game

It's replacement refs, man. Just last year they were all doing HS games and that's ALL they know how to look for. :lol:

Not even going to complain about the refs...Won't make me feel better nor will it make the situation any better. It is, what it is...

This is going to be a fight cause Peyton ain't going quietly...

BTW, is anyone still doubting Alex Smith? Dude put on a commanding performance today...& how in the sam hell did Tommy Tuberville become the spokesman for Toyota? What ad exec this side of Don Draper pitched that idea?

As a Niner fan I have doubts about Smith in certain situations. He still needs some work. He stares down his targets hardcore and is predictable. Not going to lie I didn't expect him to ball like that today, but the Pack's defense looked horrid.

Last edited:
Alex has been great at keeping the ball safe which is all they need. He's become very effective at that which is good news for SF

At least in the regular season

Last edited:
Welcome back Peyton
smokin.gif

DT
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom