NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the NT that was ranking Eli Manning above Peyton just 1-2 months ago?

Or saying that Peyton is DEBATABLE top 5

:smh:

kolb looked good in a no huddle situation, did the same in the preseason at times. why don't they just try running a higher paced offense if that's where he seems to work? it's what he did in college, and he seems much more comfortable running that moreso than a pro style offense.

Peyton :pimp: I will continue to root for him (other than week 3 and the playoffs) to stick it to Irsay. It's like he never left. He sat back for a full year probably studying all the teams knowing Irsay was gonna give him the axe :lol:

Saw that Porter pick coming way before it even happened. How did the Saints let him leave? Did they feel they'd be better without him and not want to give him a payday?

Who is version 1?

alonzomourningthinks.gif

Last edited:
Where's the week in review thread at ? :nerd: :nerd:

Joint is one of my favorite threads on all of NT

There will be one tomorrow morning.

S4LE usually makes these. :lol:

Especially when the Cowboys win. :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Maaannn..Being on the west coast, I always got a computer after all the stupidity has been spewed and folks are in full-on arguments already..***** like 10 pages deep by the time I log in.

Still fun as hell though. :lol:

Last edited:
Half of my family are steelers fans.

Its always hilarious to hear them scream in unison "throw the ******g ball ben"

:lol: :smh:

Denver lookin real tough tonight.
AFC West might be the toughest division in the conference.

:lol: :lol:

Raiders only draft fast guys

Rivers still has the same Head Coach

KC still has Cassel as its QB

Peyton played a team missing 2 very important pieces on defense, a suspect Oline, and Ben basically gifted that Pick.

lets relax.

Peyton played a team missing 2 very important pieces on defense, a suspect Oline, and Ben basically gifted that Pick.

lets relax.

You said texans are going to Super bowl and your telling him relax? :lol:

lets relax.

the superbowl prediction is based off of a good season last year and somewhat "underachieving" because of injury. had they been healthy last year, they have a legit chance to go to the SB. only thing that really changed coming into this season is one more year of experience and a fully healthy roster.

in the case of the broncos, you don't have last year to build on. you have a 1 game sample.

the chiefs weren't very good last year. and we'll see what the chargers and raiders do. but based on last year, none of the teams were "top tier".

Last edited:

top 3 defense

top 3 RB with a Back up that could start on a few teams

One of the Best QB / WR combos in the L

only issue that that everyone brings up is our health and right side of our Oline, but with our zone blocking scheme (thanks denver) it helps hide it.

don't get me wrong. the broncos looked good. but so did the cowboys, 49ers, patriots, texans, bears, jets, falcons, and ********. all im saying is, let's not crown anyone just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom