NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMG ive been a Sanchez support. Always like him as our QB. Happy we got Tebow too cause will it really lit a fire under sanchez. Thats a not a thing. :smokin

DWS I see your point. Just wish the jets had a chance to play yall last in the playoffs. Oh will I get my wish next month. :evil:

Feels good to talk about football tho.

Still 2 more games tomorrow. :smokin

nothing wrong with a little debate :pimp:

looking forward to our matchup. actually, just looking forward to see how both teams play against actual teams. bills and dolphins are both trash

our real test comes week 3

see you in OCT jets fans

Man...i'm just happy that AD hardly showed an ill effects from that injury man...that **** looked gruesome 8 months ago...im shocked that he was even playing at that level in the game. I know it won't be always that great, but AD my dude..im happy for the man.

Oh yeah, Blair Walsh :smokin

My God, it almost brought a tear to my eye seeing that Bears offense so fluid. BMarsh was such a grown a** man out there.

That Forte/Bush combo + Marsh, Bennett, Alshon. :x :smh: :pimp: :pimp:

Line started shaky, but once we threw Freeney out the game, Cutty feasted.

I don't think this was posted yet.

Logan Mankins is a MAN. Dat farmboy life is real.
Patriots guard Logan Mankins tore his right ACL in Week 1 of last season, and tore his left MCL in the Divisional playoffs last season, reports ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Mankins had left the Patriots' Week 16 game vs. Miami with a left knee injury, which was later reported to be a sprained MCL. He missed Week 17, but returned for the playoffs.

Mankins' problems only multiplied in the playoffs. In the Patriots' postseason win over the Denver Broncos, Mankins tore the medial collateral ligament in his left knee, leading him to play the Super Bowl against the New York Giants with torn ligaments in each knee.

Schefter adds that Mankins may be the only player in NFL history to have played an entire season with a torn ACL.

Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans marked six months since he underwent surgery on his torn ACL and one year since he suffered the injury.

Mankins began training camp this season on the physically unable to perform list. When he returned to practice on Aug. 12, Mankins wouldn't reveal when he suffered the knee injury that required surgery, only saying "it happened a long time ago, a lot longer than you would have thought it happened."

"It wasn't 100 percent, but it was still functionable," he explained in August of the torn right ACL. "I could still run, so there was no reason to sit out. There were no MRIs or anything, so we never knew exactly what was hurt. If you can still run and play, there is no reason to go see a doctor, right?"

It wasn't until an MRI taken after Super Bowl XLVI that the exact injury was discovered.

"I knew something was wrong with it. I didn't know to what extent," he said. "It was a little surprising."

In August, Mankins joked that his approach to playing through the injury last season was to "put a brace on, tape aspirin to it, and go."
Guess that explains why he got handled in the SB.

This **** will probably catch up to him after his playing days are over though.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I googled "******** memes" ant this is the 1st one
laugh.gif

Saints aint doin **** tho... I hope

Last edited:
sick.gif
Chris Rose is on NFL Network now? He was on at night with Deion, Irvin, and Faulk acting real vanilla. They didn't laugh at all at his corny jokes.

Bad personnel move.

Fins looked abysmal as expected :smh: ....... but the Rook has a lot to improve from, if given the time to throw and not having it being batted at the line of scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom