NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
the superbowl prediction is based off of a good season last year and somewhat "underachieving" because of injury. had they been healthy last year, they have a legit chance to go to the SB. only thing that really changed coming into this season is one more year of experience and a fully healthy roster.
in the case of the broncos, you don't have last year to build on. you have a 1 game sample.
the chiefs weren't very good last year. and we'll see what the chargers and raiders do. but based on last year, none of the teams were "top tier".

What's your top division in the AFC?

I guess I should clarify but obviously I meant top to bottom.

No elite teams but find me a division in the conference who's worst team is better than the Chargers or the Chiefs.

No elite teams but find me a division in the conference who's worst team is better than the Chargers or the Chiefs.

the north is just as good if not better.

the superbowl prediction is based off of a good season last year and somewhat "underachieving" because of injury. had they been healthy last year, they have a legit chance to go to the SB. only thing that really changed coming into this season is one more year of experience and a fully healthy roster.
in the case of the broncos, you don't have last year to build on. you have a 1 game sample.
the chiefs weren't very good last year. and we'll see what the chargers and raiders do. but based on last year, none of the teams were "top tier".

i'd say the north. 3 of 4 teams went to the playoffs last year.

hey!

where are all the titans fans and their divison winning ways? looking super suspect out there buddies :nerd:

These texans fans. :stoneface:

So they can say they are going to the super bowl after beating the worst team in the NFL.

But the JETS fan cant say the same. Even tho the JETS have gone back2back AFC finals in the past 3 years.

:rolleyes

Im sorry but since last year I have hated the Texans. Its getting worse and worse. Gotta listen to it in real life and NT now. :smh:

Last edited:
You've hated the texans since last year? And it's getting worse and worse each year? So basically you hate the Texans after 1 year? That's cute :lol:.

AG I had to read that over like 6 or 7 times but I think that's actually right :lol: Though San Diego could easily flip flop with Cincy, Oak or KC, depending on which Chargers team shows up.

Last edited:
So they can say they are going to the super bowl after beating the worst team in the NFL.
But the JETS fan cant say the same. Even tho the JETS have gone back2back AFC finals in the past 3 years.
Im sorry but since last year I have hated the Texans. Its getting worse and worse. Gotta listen to it in real life and NT now. :smh:

back to back afc championship games? cool, but yall were watching the superbowl from home.

jets are a joke. yall played a ****** bills defense and Fitz couldnt throw a football into the ocean, it looked like he was passing to the Jets defenders on purpose.

One second its we hate Sanchez / next second hes the greatest :rolleyes

well see MNF when yall play a real team, hell yall play the Steelers / 49ers this month :lol:

wouldn't it be fair to say that the texans progressed greatly last year while looked like the jets regressed? yes, 2 and 3 years ago you went to the AFC championship game. but that's 2 and 3 years ago. last year, yall regressed. 2 and 3 years ago we went 9-7, then 6-10. and last year we went 10-6.

point being, the basis for the predictions is what's happened most recently. which is that we looked like a playoff team and yall looked mediocre. not saying that it's impossible for the jets to go back to the AFCCG, but based on last years performance, it would be an improbable prediction going into this year.

The highs are higher, but their lows are lower. Pitt = Balt > Broncos = Cincy = Oak = KC > SD >>> Cleveland.
Did I do that right? :lol:

errr uhhh sorta :lol:

honeslty i would take Bal / Pit before the Broncos, and Cincy right below that :lol: then the rest of the AFC west :nerd:

Wha wha wha you gotta go there Jumpman :wow: :wow: :wow: ???? NFC title game :lol:

I'm watching this Jets/Bills game on NFL Shortcuts...Bills :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
There will be one tomorrow morning.
S4LE usually makes these.
laugh.gif

Especially when the Cowboys win. 
Que Birdman hand rub GIF

Last edited:
MMG ive been a Sanchez support. Always like him as our QB. Happy we got Tebow too cause will it really lit a fire under sanchez. Thats a not a thing. :smokin

DWS I see your point. Just wish the jets had a chance to play yall last in the playoffs. Oh will I get my wish next month. :evil:

Feels good to talk about football tho.

Still 2 more games tomorrow. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom