NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't have DirecTv but my friend does and has the NFL Ticket. They gave me their info and I'm able to watch the games on my phone through the app, but is there a way I can bring them up on my computer with their access code and then connect my HDMI cable to watch it on my tv?

i'm pretty sure there is.

i bought madden through amazon and they had sunday ticket for mobile devices in the package. gonna play it through my laptop > hdmi > tv

You might like it then because there's cinnamon and other spices so the pumpkin taste isn't too strong. Actually people usually complain that the pumpkin flavor needs to be stronger.

what are the specifics with the Madden deal, I was under the assumption you need DirecTV for the promotion to work?

I moved recently and I had to cut DirecTV for TWC (the worst), I was just going to pay for NFL Red Zone, but does the promo work with using the computer?

what are the specifics with the Madden deal, I was under the assumption you need DirecTV for the promotion to work?

I moved recently and I had to cut DirecTV for TWC (the worst), I was just going to pay for NFL Red Zone, but does the promo work with using the computer?
Naw it should work fine on your computer or mobile without Directv

Can you do it like the MLB package. I think some guys bought it and other people are allowed to watch it as long as they have your info

Ahhh well we know one thing for sure you ain't getting the dub either way doesn't matter so look forward to the number 1 pick better yet forfeit the season :lol:

Last edited:

You can use the code for CPU/iPad/SmartPhone. If you have DTV services, you can apply the code to your acct. :smokin :smokin :smokin

some people on slickdeals said their PS3 opened the Sunday Ticket app [DTV said PS3 would not be able to use Sunday Ticket this season] - not sure if this is gonna work.

Only one game per an account [you can't watch 3 separate games on 3 separate device - it'll log you off].

All I know is no team in the NFL wants to see my Chargers right now :pimp:

as in...like, no one wants to watch our game tape right now... because we're beyond horrible...and will put teams to sleep in the film room :smh:

Ryan Mathews better stay healthy and put up numbers this year....atleast good enough to warrant my flex spot.

I like Ry, but I'm done defending him after last year.

tried to tell ya... :lol:

that said, the run blocking looks much improved and wont be suprised if he put up a "decent" year (non fantasy, sry buc em). too bad we still cant pass protect for ****. if rivers cant set his feet there is no bolts offense. i see 6 winnable games on the schedule, 7 if we're lucky. like 4th & 29 lucky :smh: :lol:

i stil hate ryan mathews with all my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom