NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
we get mad on NT at cowboys fans who scream from the rooftops about how many superbowls they've won in their history, because they've done nothing in recent history.
AND we get mad because the texans fans boast a division championship+ a playoff win as a building block to our future, because we haven't done anything in our franchise's history (which is probably 10 years younger than all of us)?

The funny thing is 99% of the time a Cowboy fan brings up rings is after an Eagles fan brings up the recent playoff history. This situation is an exact mirror. Which proves Cowboy fans aren't as bad as ya'll make us out to be. Because when anyone has a trump card they play it.

:rofl: SURRRRRRRRE!

Yeah, that's how it goes.

Oh, I'll save you the trouble I already know what you're gonna post. It's like 90% of your posts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It doesn't go like that neither in the real world nor NT my friend. But it's ok, delusions are expected.

Its funny had this same conversation Monday with the family :lol:

It consists of Cowboys, Vikings, Stelers, Giants and Me being the Lone texan fan :lol:

Argument starts and the cowboys fans start yelling Rings, Steelers too and everyone the i start yelling 96 (last year the boys did anything) and they all give me the :stoneface:

:lol: :lol:

Man look I'm in Jamacia if y'all can help a player out with a pm I'll owe you one I'm on a iPad if that matters

Neither of us are unbiased defending/detracting the Cowboys, but trust me that's how it goes.
Would that even make sense to brag to other teams like the Steelers and Niners who have more or just as much?
Teams like the Pats and Giants who have less but have won more recently. No. We only do it to trump Eagles fans.

And how would know about the real world? Do you ever log off NT?

I'm at Lambeau as we speak. Bears fans...Bear fans everywhere...Gonna be an intense one. I'm predicting Benson will
have a huge game to throw it in his old teams face.

May the better team win..

This should be a dog fight. Got the rivalry, GB wanting to bounce back strong from last week, & the Bears wanting a statement win on a divisional opponent on TV. Plus that GB D has to take that talk from Cutty & Marshall personally. They got that cagey vet Woodson back there too...

Peter King called tebow's wildcat = timmycat...:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom