NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
New avy on deck...

pg2_g_mystics_banner02_576.jpg

word to:
Flat-Satin-Field-Day-Participation-Ribbon-(qty-25).jpg

Wow, attendance champions :x :smh: :lol:

The hype is real with this Texans teams. Theyre a solid *** team and definitely on the come up but Theres no way in hell the Texans will ever be able to outscore the Patriots or outplay the Ravens. Texans are the third, maybe fourth best team in the AFC. It aint happening this year. Beating up on the Dolphins means nothing. The Texans have literally never won anything. Why would this year be any different?

The hype is real with this Texans teams. Theyre a solid *** team and definitely on the come up but Theres no way in hell the Texans will ever be able to outscore the Patriots or outplay the Ravens. Texans are the third, maybe fourth best team in the AFC. It aint happening this year. Beating up on the Dolphins means nothing. The Texans have literally never won anything. Why would this year be any different?

Your right, nothing ever changes :lol:

We play the pats this year, let's see how it goes :pimp:

Hopefully I can go to that game :pimp:

we get mad on NT at cowboys fans who scream from the rooftops about how many superbowls they've won in their history, because they've done nothing in recent history.
AND we get mad because the texans fans boast a division championship+ a playoff win as a building block to our future, because we haven't done anything in our franchise's history (which is probably 10 years younger than all of us)?

The funny thing is 99% of the time a Cowboy fan brings up rings is after an Eagles fan brings up the recent playoff history. This situation is an exact mirror. Which proves Cowboy fans aren't as bad as ya'll make us out to be. Because when anyone has a trump card they play it.

did you watch the texans ravens playoff game last year?

did you watch the texans ravens playoff game last year?

He's only gonna talk about how the pats made it to the super bowl. Granted they were a ravens **** up away >D

"Beating up on the Dolphins means nothing"

"Beating up on the Titans means nothing"

"Beating up on the Bengals means nothing"

See how that works?

*YAWN*

What makes you think the Texans couldn't outscore the Pats? With as good as the Texans D is, and with the Pats D improving (cause they can only go up from last year), there's a possibility that neither team will have to score more than 21 points to win. It's not like Saints vs Packers where both defenses stand in quicksand while the offense just marches down the field. Try being realistic instead of only being a homer. As far as outplaying the Ravens, well, you only have to look a couple months back to see a 20-17 in which you had a flustered Flacco vs a good defense, and a 3 string QB versus another good defense. 20-17 isn't 40-17 unless I need contacts. I think a lot of people just can't admit that the Texans are a good well balanced team when they're used to them not being so for so long. Take the blinders off folks, it's not just the Pats, Steelers and everybody else. The Texans have everything at their disposal to not only be in the mix, but to advance all the way. They just have to play the games and do it. And don't be shocked if that happens.

we get mad on NT at cowboys fans who scream from the rooftops about how many superbowls they've won in their history, because they've done nothing in recent history.
AND we get mad because the texans fans boast a division championship+ a playoff win as a building block to our future, because we haven't done anything in our franchise's history (which is probably 10 years younger than all of us)?

The funny thing is 99% of the time a Cowboy fan brings up rings is after an Eagles fan brings up the recent playoff history. This situation is an exact mirror. Which proves Cowboy fans aren't as bad as ya'll make us out to be. Because when anyone has a trump card they play it.

:rofl: SURRRRRRRRE!

Last edited:
Ah NT, always a fun way to avoid work. That banner had me laughing hard

My only point about the ******** was I hate when people discredit and discount the past as if it means nothing. I think that's just a foolish way to go through life let alone dissecting sports. Not saying this specifically towards the Texans fans, but just in general

Yeah the Oilers comment had me scratching my head

Hou does have a good look this year, I have them, NE and Balt all in that top tier and that's it right now. Maybe Den if 18 keeps it up

Texans fans running they mouth in here like they ever done some s***, manning finally out for a yr n they finally win the division ****....now if you a steelers fan I can respect all the talking ......don't say a word get one at least...still not the the best in Texas for all I know sorry mfs

Texans fans running they mouth in here like they ever done some s***, manning finally out for a yr n they finally win the division ****....now if you a steelers fan I can respect all the talking ......don't say a word get one at least...still not the the best in Texas for all I know sorry mfs

Who's running their mouths? We won the division last year and are picked as SB contenders this year? Where are we running out mouths?

You waiting for texans to win something to add them to your "fan base" ?

I forgot Thursday Night Football was starting early. More Deion, Rich and Mooch :pimp:

This should be good....

LOS ANGELES LAKERS

USC Trojans
Dallas Cowboys
New York Yankees

dont talk to me.

NE Ravens Broncos Pitt >>>>>>>>> Texans ....idk where you hearing all that superbowl talk :lol: yall must be watching espn too much

I'm sticking with the Packers in the first installment of TNF but adjusting my score slightly. Something closer to 31-28 than the 38-34 I initially predicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom