NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say? They're Casper?
:rofl: I think Casper is away. He posted that earlier in the thread. Out or on vacation, I think?

Old man time. I'm going to bed, guys. Enjoy the rest of the game. Up at 4:30 AM EST for my early morning start.

651akathePaul: Will be in touch to honor the avy bet tomorrow afternoon.

Old man time. I'm going to bed, guys. Enjoy the rest of the game. Up at 4:30 AM EST for my early morning start.

651akathePaul: Will be in touch to honor the avy bet tomorrow afternoon.
Football Fantasy expert by day...CIA Agent by night

Crazy wake up time

Last edited:
I'm a huge packer fan....

With that said, I'm not happy with our offensive performance in the first half. Rodgers just doesn't look comfortable so far this season. We should burn this cover 2.

Our defense is playing out of control right now. We did get bailed out on a couple bad penalties but I'm happy so far.

cutler gets crapped on for moping. cutler gets crapped on for not showing emotion. cutler gets crapped on for showing too much emotion. this dude will never win :lol:

Last edited:
I like that were trying to run and all but that is where you gotta let the best QB on 3rd down in the last 4 years throw the football.

Rodgers + 3rd down + blitz = 1st down.

Simple arithmetic.

Last edited:
I swear that announcer on the hester tackle from Kuhn said "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THAT KUHN" as the call.

So wrong on many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom