NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
rodgers not pleased with jones :lol:

maycock doesn't believe any INT is the fault of the QB...all on the receivers :lol:

claymaker :pimp:

What is it with teams refusing to run?

teams who can't run effectively are not going to run to satisfy the sudden nostalgic whims of NTers :lol:

seriously, when did this board turn into a ground and pound loving bunch :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even...What's GFMFT?
I meant to put a Q instead of G.
laugh.gif

Quoted for mother F******* truth....

But yea, James Jones is an idiot.  Dudes got a ton of talent but manages to be a freaking bonehead on a weekly basis.

teams who can't run effectively are not going to run to satisfy the sudden nostalgic whims of NTers :lol:

Shut your face :lol:...

I understand this is a passing league now, and it's a philosophy that more teams are adopting but I dislike it, It reminds me too much of college football. To me, there is nothing better than watching a balanced offense at work. I hate one dimensional offenses. I will say, and not just because I'm a Niner fan, I love the philosophy Harbaugh has on offense. Having a dominant line on both sides of the ball and a mean run game makes me all tingly inside.

I'm nervous and have been feeling like we're watching the peak of the NFL ride itself out right now until Goodell and others make it into something that isn't familiar anymore.

Last edited:

Hey I've always maintained I like the NFL of old better. Nothing new here

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of Thurs games every week either

I just made a $5 bet Clay would get another sack on that play...I didn't really think it would happen on that exact play, I was just being cocky.

Now I'm $5 richer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom