NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of the slow down (not necessarily this game... but across the board) is/will come from the automatic reviews of everything under 2 minutes. I've already seen it bog down a few games.

And I agree, there are definitely some questionable calls going on... but it's nothing new. Yes, the "regular" officials are usually a little crisper in getting all the administrative stuff done... or even throwing the flags a little quicker most of the time... but they still have made plenty of mistakes. So, replacement officials get a pass from me.

I can't remember the last time I saw ATL's defense play this well, flying to the football and forcing turnovers. Playing the deep middle seam route to perfection.

I'm not blaming the replacement guys. This is all on the NFL and Roger Fidel Castro.
Exactly.

Like I said before I feel sorry for these dudes to be put in these situations. Pressure is already on them being in the spotlight, then you have coaches and players trying to take advantage of you
I think a lot of the slow down (not necessarily this game... but across the board) is/will come from the automatic reviews of everything under 2 minutes. I've already seen it bog down a few games.

And I agree, there are definitely some questionable calls going on... but it's nothing new. Yes, the "regular" officials are usually a little crisper in getting all the administrative stuff done... or even throwing the flags a little quicker most of the time... but they still have made plenty of mistakes. So, replacement officials get a pass from me.
It's a little more than that...they were forced to stop the game because the officials gave the Falcons the incorrect amount gained yards after a defensive holding penalty

the reg. miss calls no doubt but the replacements are missing elementary stuff that slows the game down...they'll get a call right and still screw something up after making the correct call

Last edited:
NFL DBs are at such a disadvantage. 5'10-6'0 and 185-200 pounds against the like of Roddy White, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson and etc. :lol:

NFL DBs are at such a disadvantage. 5'10-6'0 and 185-200 pounds against the like of Roddy White, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson and etc. :lol:

Cause all the bigger guys wanna be a WR, DBs are small WRs that can't catch

The Gruden drinking game would be fun but if I was Gruden, I'd backhand the **** out of Tirico. He's annoying as hell and stays saying dumb things just to say it. If I catch Tirico on the streets on NYC, he a dead man. HE A DEAD MAN. Ya'll better visit me in prison since I'll take the jailtime so that nobody ever has to hear that stumpy, brick-headed fool. :smh:

On a side note, never underestimate the power of the Manning...

The Gruden drinking game would be fun but if I was Gruden, I'd backhand the **** out of Tirico. He's annoying as hell and stays saying dumb things just to say it. If I catch Tirico on the streets on NYC, he a dead man. HE A DEAD MAN. Ya'll better visit me in prison since I'll take the jailtime so that nobody ever has to hear that stumpy, brick-headed fool. :smh:

Put dem paws on him huh?

Man this Atlanta defense....

Peyton shocked me going to a run there.

If they don't convert. Uh oh

Nevermind

Last edited:
mr.blank slappin fives on the sidelines...coolesst owner in the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom