NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee should know better, like MMG said gotta keep your head on a swivel otherwise you will get knocked when you least expect it :lol:

Not fine worthy imo but what can you do.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? That's been "defenseless" ever since that rule has been introduced. Pretty much anything where the opposition doesn't raise his hands or lower his shoulder to engage in contact (in the open field).

Also, there's some leeway to those rules when the QB has the ball in the pocket. Don't get upset with me...That's just the way it is.

Oh nah not upset with you.

The how was he defenseless is more towards the rule.

How he defenseless ?
It's no different than a QB getting level off the blind side
Or a guard pulling an leveling a DE / LB coming thru the line
:smh: at the NFL

Um, the QB has the ball when he's blindsided. It's in the rule book.

The giants usually win the games they are expected to lose and vice versa. So I guess we win this one. I don't know how tho very bad injuries

why is it ....?

that in all levels of football, when a player breaks a long run.. 30+ yards , busting tackles ,sprinting, ect ,using up all his immediate energy and adrenaline does the damn OC call another run play to that same player ... it baffles me

Bennett's gonna be a star in New York. Smart decision for him to sign there...the Giants develop receivers and their passing game better than any team in the league aside from the Saints IMO. Eli has great chemistry with anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom