NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennett's gonna be a star in New York. Smart decision for him to sign there...the Giants develop receivers and their passing game better than any team in the league aside from the Saints IMO. Eli has great chemistry with anyone

Im telling yall, just wait a bit. Youre going to go crazy when he gets the ball in the open field and he shorts a key first down because he doesnt wann go head up with a small cb.

Bennett's gonna be a star in New York. Smart decision for him to sign there...the Giants develop receivers and their passing game better than any team in the league aside from the Saints IMO. Eli has great chemistry with anyone

sometimes he just makes me want to punch the tv

sometimes

At first I had my doubts about the Giants getting Bennett but maybe being on a winning team (playoffs) and being around some good leaders will make him smarten up.

Last edited:
The Panthers really need a stud tackle and some help in the secondary (and have for awhile). Great linebackers, good ends and a couple good backs, but they can get gashed pretty often.

I thought it was a TE or LB at first until I saw the number....He even had the fitted sleeves like a TE or LB would have....:lol:

Right call ref but sounded a little nervous...:D

You got to say it like you mean it, "Look man, I ain't falling for no banana in the tail pipe"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom