NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people, I tell ya.

am5np3_640_107_s_c1_center_top_0_0.png

What a piece of ****
i saw someone last night post something along the lines of "your brother is burning in hell N*****"
football isn't an excuse to get ignorant.
Looks like the Misc got the last laugh

Last edited:
DHB wasn't concussed, looking at a neck injury. I've already stated that the state of the game has made me change my buying habits. I hope others join. I'm tired of Mike and Mike who keep telling people they can't make a difference, numbers don't change so the NFL isn't affected, etc. Regardless of short term effects (or lack of), the league is setting itself up for long term damage. The NFLs arrogance is turning me away from the game almost as much as the direction it has gone. It surprises me some of these radio heads don't grasp that concept and just keep saying 'the NFL has no reason to change'
Good for Torrey out there, vicious game last night. Reminded me of the old Ravens v Steelers games

For example, boxing

Things change

brandon marshall has a voyeur fetish. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED if JAY NUTLER's locker was right next to his.

LOL @ MATT SCHWAB. getting popped like that twice was just hilarious. i mean u can give him the macho talk, but when he squeezed his head/ears in pain. i was like, this is NT WORTHY.

lolz

reminded me of that ' no fried chicken' gif. loolz

one more thing about schiano. explain to me how running draw plays down 9 is implementing a "play hard for 60 minutes" attitude. you coached like a bum, lost the game, and still blitz the QB on the kneel down. SMH

Was someone talking trash about Torrey Smith's brother? What is that? What is the thing about the employee being dealt with?

i saw someone last night post something along the lines of "your brother is burning in hell N*****"
football isn't an excuse to get ignorant.
Looks like the Misc got the last laugh
As tasteless as that comment was they have no right to even speak to her on the matter let alone fire her. She didn't break any law and it has nothing to do with her career. The comment was a b move but dudes contacting her job when it doesn't even effect them is a bigger b move. Further more if they did fire her she could easily file for wrongful termination. So sick of the PC ,overprotective , crybaby world we live in.  

they have every reason to fire her if she does something the negatively impacts the reputation of her employer they have every right and reason to terminate her.

That isn't one of those ohhhh we are in such a P.C. Country now examples. It's just messed up. It would have been messed up in the 1970s too.

Most contracts are too broad when it comes to terminology. She could easily fight it. Unless it is directly detrimental she would have good chance at winning.

When I look at Warren Sapp, I can't go to him and talk about finances because he filed for bankruptcy. I can't go to him and talk about my marriage because he filed for divorce. I can't go to him and talk about being a father because one day I'm going to have children because he's not active in his children's life."

:x

That......................................ether.

THE CANNON :x daaaaaamn

Last edited:
back in the days, steve young would take concussion hits like crazy. now his botox and calcium coral suplmeents has him looking like a who wants to marry a bachelor type dude.

Aaron rodgers is one of the greatest of all times because he looks good. I mean, have you seen ANDY (BLAKE GRIFFIN) DALTON or JOHN SKELTON??

Aaron rodgers can get all the woman, if only he can nab a super model wife, then he'd be TOM BRADY status.

Fordham%20Univ%20Quarterback%20John%20Skelton145220--300x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom