NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Flacco is a very good QB. What happened to Michael Oher though? I thought he could pass protect.

With Brady, Rodgers, Breezy (not sure he's as good w/o Payton), Eli, & Ben at the top, I'd take Flacco over Ryan, Rivers, Romo, Cutler, Cam, Schaub, & Stafford. He's accomplished more in the post season than any of the others I mention after him...

With Brady, Rodgers, Breezy (not sure he's as good w/o Payton), Eli, & Ben at the top, I'd take Flacco over Ryan, Rivers, Romo, Cutler, Cam, Schaub, & Stafford. He's accomplished more in the post season than any of the others I mention after him...

So what more has he accomplished than Jay Cutler again?

Flacco elite ? :smh:

The word gets tossed around like NBA jumpoffs.

Flacco is NOT there yet.

lot of people on this board throw around the word elite as if top 10 equals elite :lol:

Yea definitely not :lol:

I feel as if Eli JUST made it into the elite quarterback category with his last superbowl win and Eli is definitely a better qb than Flacco. So yea I believe Flacco still has some ways to go before he makes it to elite status.

Top 5 is elite too?? The Top 3 are elite. Eli & Big Ben are right below that. Then there's everyone else. Of everyone else, he had Flacco at the top. I tend to agree. The only person who I think you could argue is Philip Rivers.

Umm, Flacco has a 5-3 playoff record with 2 trips to AFC championships & Cutty has I think a 1-1 record & an NFC championship appearance...

i've never seen Soft Flacco or Soft Smith go toe to toe w/ defenders bigger than themselves. More so, they just play and look soft.
jay cutler is the worst

Smith don't need to call the plays, he just gives it to Gore, if not look for his buddy DAVIS. That's about it.
They made excuses about not having WR, but now they have some 'veterans'. Manningham, Moss, and Crab all avail.

dont' get me started on the ****** mark sanchez w/ short legs and epic fail on 4th and 1 dives.
but rex ryan likes foot/feet/leg/legs fetishes.
three quotes :rofl:

Umm, Flacco has a 5-3 playoff record with 2 trips to AFC championships & Cutty has I think a 1-1 record & an NFC championship appearance...

So Joe Flacco was the reason and his play lead the Ravens to that 5-3 record? Interesting

Last edited:
flea flickers...what is this horse ****?

Do these dudes even try to run anymore?

Last edited:
Weeden looked so defeated after that pick.

He was doing good too. Still plenty of time though.

Weeden looked so defeated after that pick.
He was doing good too. Still plenty of time though.

Piece by piece he started gaining confidence and then that INT stripped it all away. :lol:

Doing a good job so far of building that confidence back up on this drive though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom