NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Brady, Rodgers, Breezy (not sure he's as good w/o Payton), Eli, & Ben at the top, I'd take Flacco over Ryan, Rivers, Romo, Cutler, Cam, Schaub, & Stafford. He's accomplished more in the post season than any of the others I mention after him...

So what more has he accomplished than Jay Cutler again?

Umm, Flacco has a 5-3 playoff record with 2 trips to AFC championships & Cutty has I think a 1-1 record & an NFC championship appearance...

So Joe Flacco was the reason and his play lead the Ravens to that 5-3 record? Interesting

:smh: I guess that was your attempt at being witty. Nice...:smh:

You wanted a fact so I gave you one. A QB can't get it done by himself, he needs both sides of the ball to help win games (unless you Trent Dilfer).

The Ravens are letting these young Browns team hang around far too long.

The defense holds but the offense has to keep scoring.

Last edited:
Why do the Ravens not feed Rice more? Makes no sense
but they're the 3rd best passing offense
eyes.gif

There is no reason Flacco should have this many passing attempts in this kind of game

First of all...Holy **** at that blitz pickup block. :wow:

Secondly...You gotta catch that. :smh: Great series for Weeden. Did everything right and looked good except for the grounding.

but they're the 3rd best passing offense :rolleyes

There is no reason Flacco should have this many passing attempts in this kind of game

As much as I like Flacco, I agree. Ray Rice is clearly your best player, why not run the offense through him. It's not like the Browns proved they could stop the run early on. They have that Philly complex.

Feel bad for Trent and Weeden. They played hard. If Greg last name was Bigger he'd make those key catches.

I heard the refs got a standing O, but I didn't know he tipped his hat like that. :lol: Dude is soaking it up. That will NEVER happen again. :lol:

i fell asleep earlier so i couldn't catch the whole game. is this a case of the ravens looking unimpressive or have the matchups just helped the browns stay in this?

The Ravens offense just flat lined after going up. Pass happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom