NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not people love to see him fail , it's outrageous comments made, he is not a top 10 QB.
more Nters called stafford top 10 than cam...nobody speaks on his failures, let alone laughing and reveling in them...

dudes were real live putting stafford top 5..

same things said about both qb's...only one gets laughed at and ridiculed for his every mistyake...

that's because people don't know the difference between fantasy football and real life football :lol:

Did you end up starting gronk? :nerd: :lol:

haha i did...only cause i had to move TVs around at my house and never had time to make the change....both of them had good days tho so win-win :lol:

cam-face-630x263-giants.jpg

love seeing this buffoon. stop w/ the TD crap.

his fumble cost them the game
You sure it wasn't the coach whose nuts have yet to drop? Who decided to kick it away when you have a tank at QB and less than a yard between you and victory? Or the Defense that couldn't make a play on a 60 yd toss up from the 1. Or on two consecutive uncontested out routes to get yardage, get out of bounds, and get in field goal position? None of that? A recovered fumble? Aight bro.

So Ray Lewis was in a car accident and broke both of his legs? Surprised there is no thread on this.

Where did you hear this? I tried google searching & the only site that had this was something called Global News Assc which I've never heard of...

You sure it wasn't the coach whose nuts have yet to drop? Who decided to kick it away when you have a tank at QB and less than a yard between you and victory? Or the Defense that couldn't make a play on a 60 yd toss up from the 1. Or on two consecutive uncontested out routes to get yardage, get out of bounds, and get in field goal position? None of that? A recovered fumble? Aight bro.
exactly

You don't convert that 4th and 1 the game is over, the punt pinned Atlanta on the 1 yard line with less than 2 minutes....that was just pathetic defense.

I have no problem with Rivera kicking it away. They downed it at the 1 after all.

I have a big problem with the way #43 played the ball :x

My Vikings scored all points on special teams to beat Detriot. Kickoff for TD and Punt Return for TD. 2 FG by Blair Walsh. Bless YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom