NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
skinslol_medium.gif

My wife noticed Robinson's foot twitching towards the end of the gif...Damn....:x

The NFC South is a damn joke....the Falcons don't even have to try and they'll easily win that division. Three of the worst pass defenses I've seen in a long time :smh:

LOL @ people thinking the Panthers should have gone for it on 4th and 1 from midfield. That's the kind of **** that gets you fired if it doesn't go right. This isn't Madden. One yard isn't a gimme.

LOL @ people thinking the Panthers should have gone for it on 4th and 1 from midfield. That's the kind of **** that gets you fired if it doesn't go right. This isn't Madden. One yard isn't a gimme.

This :lol:

or you guys didnt seem Cam fumble the 1 yard play before? :lol:

I dont know where this 4th and 1 talk i coming from. Clearly you kick in that situation. They got them to the 1 yard. Just terrible D

agree
their opponents coach should be a good reminder of that

bottom line is, they let the falcons go 77 yards in less than a minute. they deserved to lose.
when they get the ball on the 1, you let roddy white get deep? and then after that they gave the receivers cushion, and gave them the sideline. inexcusable

Last edited:
Seahawks need to start matt flynn. He can actually throw the ball unlike wilson who just has speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom