NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good showing by my Bengals. The game wasn't played or coached to win. No one stepped up. Blown chances left and right. We have no running game either. I don't know what's wrong.

wins are wins, but for what it's worth:

the falcons have failed to hold a team to under 100 yards rushing so far this season. and have needed come from behind drives against the panthers and ********.

cameron cameron, y u no run ray rice moar? flacco went back to being flacco today

- Solid win for the Colts, Andrew Luck was great in that last drive and Reggie Wayne makes for a very nice target.
- Vick, :smh:, turnover machine.
- Packers will still make the playoffs despite these "bad luck" losses.
- Giants putting up video game numbers on the hapless Browns.
- That Ravens/Chiefs game was close, Flacco coming down to earth?

This dude CJneveragain1K has 8 yards on 7 carries :lol: :lol:

See if I can trade him for breast cancer towel

I knew this was bound to happen with RGIII running so much. 

He's lucky that didn't end his career. 

SMH I hope that FG from the Pats doesn't factor in by the end of the game. They had the Broncos on their heels and mismanaged what should have been an easy TD. Can't take points for granted when you're facing Peyton Manning.

Von Miller is an animal.

we're getting too run happy...gotta throw it on 3rd down, ******s
i'm loving the run game though 
nthat.gif

The run game is a nice change of pace (no pun intended) but I'm gonna assume we'll see more play-action now since they've set it up. This is total speculation on my part but it looked like Bill wasn't happy with Josh when the camera switched to them after the FG unit came out. Josh looked like he was trying to explain himself to Bill.
laugh.gif

Brady ducking twice.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
What I don't understand if something is working why go away from it?

Both NE and DEN were moving the ball via the air with no prob, now you wanna run? Wtf ?

Why become one-dimensional? It's another layer to your offense and a different element to keep defenses on their toes.

Good teams use the run to set up the pass.

I know the sexy thing these days is to throw 50 times a game but that **** eventually catches up, even for Peyton and Tom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom