NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam and this Panthers' offense.
sick.gif

Bruce Irvin has been beasting for the Seahawks thus far.

Last edited:
Besides being black what do Cam and Vince Young have in common? They're both kinda fast?

Two completely different QBs with a completely different makeup. Find a better comparison for a kid having a sophomore slump than a guy who's mental gave out and is keeping him out of the league.

And throwing back across your body while running the opposite direction is not an easy throw. One he should make yes, but not easy.

How about run-first QBs who struggle in the pocket? How about overhyped QBs who have legitimate struggles throwing the ball? My apologies, should I have said Eric Crouch?

I dont care if its a "difficult" throw, it should be made. He wasnt being pressured and the receiver didnt have a defender on him. Give the guy a chance at catching the ball. Throwing it in front of his feet accomplishes nothing.

How about run-first QBs who struggle in the pocket? How about overhyped QBs who have legitimate struggles throwing the ball? My apologies, should I have said Eric Crouch?
I dont care if its a "difficult" throw, it should be made. He wasnt being pressured and the receiver didnt have a defender on him. Give the guy a chance at catching the ball. Throwing it in front of his feet accomplishes nothing.

Did you watch football last year?

Cam Newton's a run first QB? Eric Crouch? :lol: Ok bro

Vikings / bears 4-1

Packers / Lions are on the outside looking in :lol:

Packers have a though game next week :x

I love the NFL

disgusting.

me a long with most of america though Lions and Packers would be top dogs :x

John Fox is a moron for that ****. It's only a 10 pt. game and there's 6 minutes left, fool.

EDIT: Fumble
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yea that was a dumb move for the onside kick. But I guess when you're stopping nothing, you're willing to try anything

............well well, looks like we have a game here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom