NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The onfield mic is very loud in this Denver-New England game, you could hear Brady calling out the "Mike" linebacker on like every play. Funny mic-mike homophone.

This ******g guy Luke Kuechly is a monster :lol:

And yea, Panthers coaching staff on offense are turds right now. I know the Hawks are lighting Cam up, but the playcalling is awful

And this was supposed to be a marquee game :lol: I wasn't expecting this blowout, but I'm not surprised either

What a damn snooze feet for the 4 pm games

And yes I expected the broncos to get blown out quite honestly.

eric decker where art thou

edit: i think he heard me. thanks for the fantasy points!

Last edited:
I know its only his second year, but Cam you gotta be better than this. Yikes. VY2.0?

It's his 2nd year, lets cut him some slack.

Despite what people want to say he isn't top 10 :rolleyes and his team isn't winning the division. Sophomore slump , it happens.

His commercials only make his struggles look that much worse. Sophomore, Rookie, 10 year vet, I dont care.... You cant throw a football at the feet of a wide open receiver who is close enough to hear you whisper.

Besides being black what do Cam and Vince Young have in common? They're both kinda fast?

Two completely different QBs with a completely different makeup. Find a better comparison for a kid having a sophomore slump than a guy who's mental gave out and is keeping him out of the league.

And throwing back across your body while running the opposite direction is not an easy throw. One he should make yes, but not easy.

Seatle with a very interesting move. I don't think it was planned just the kicker was smart

Vikings / bears 4-1

Packers / Lions are on the outside looking in :lol:

Packers have a though game next week :x

I love the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom