NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly the last time we get to see these 2 play each other and it ends w/ that bum fumbling, :smh:.

Cmon son....the Broncos didn't sign dude to play for one year. He's got another couple seasons in him as long as nothing happens to him health-wise.

Patriots 
nthat.gif

I've said this about Coughlin numerous times & also with Lovie Smith. Anyone who thinks Lovie is a mediocre coach doesn't really know squat about football. He's done an outstanding job keeping the Bears competitive year in & year out since he's been there. Even when the offense sputters, his defense always plays hard despite injuries to key players to.

Moving on to Cam, last year he made tons of plays outside the pocket. This year teams are doing a good job trying to keep him in the pocket forcing him to make plays or roll left making it difficult for him to plant & throw. I'm kind of disappointed with Ron Rivera because he should be like Lovie in that if the offense sputters, that defense should be tougher but their not. The other thing is (IMO), GM Marty Hurney needs to go...His drafts have been crap overall & it shoes this year...

My 2 cents for now...

15 for 24 yards :lol: :smh:

CJ :lol: :lol:

And before the 9ers fans come in here with Alex smith and his 300 yards , this is the same defense that let Sanchez drop almost 300 and 40+ points.

The real refs suck BTW...They have better control of the games but good lord they miss a ton of calls. Steve Smith got manhandled all game & tons of calls were missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom