NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jimmy Graham's ankle injury look bad? I missed the game but I heard he left in a walking boot.

Did Jimmy Graham's ankle injury look bad? I missed the game but I heard he left in a walking boot.

Basically when being tackled from the side his ankle was rolled under the defender. It looked like a high ankle sprain and similar to what happened to Hernandez up in NE. He came back in for a play here and there but was pulled.

Wow, i didn't know the vikings haven't played outdoors yet til i just seen their schedule.

Talbert

Should've come to San Fran....
laugh.gif

If Alex can play the next game like he's been playing, he'll have my loyalty. 100%

Maaan, to the football gods, I just wish the Jets would just come out firing on all cylinders like the Bills game tonight

straight take the wind out of the Texans sails on MNF. Get the media on the Jets jock again and then go back to being hard to watch next week.

ya never know :lol:

Maaan, to the football gods, I just wish the Jets would just come out firing on all cylinders like the Bills game tonight

straight take the wind out of the Texans sails on MNF. Get the media on the Jets jock again and then go back to being hard to watch next week.

ya never know :lol:

:stoneface:

Lucky for you guys y'all only play the Vikings once :stoneface:

If the Jets win, Bart Scott's postgame speech will be epic.

"For all you non-believers....AGAIN!"

*Brave Jets fan checking in*

Well, this one should be interesting.

Expecting the worst, hoping for a miracle. Monday Night Miracle III to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom