NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFC West is so pathetic
laugh.gif
I think as Peyton plays more games, Denver will win that division. San Diego is always overhyped. 

Welp looks like the all hype team is gonna lose both prime time games back 2 back.

I cant wait to see the fans reaction. :lol:

Last edited:
Welp looks like the all hype team is gonna lose both prime time games back 2 back.

the all hype team, coming from the guy who's team had ESPN reporting live from their training camp. right.

Do you see what the 9ers did to you a few weeks back? We have the same defense and a better offense.

Hope we hang 40 on y'all.

Wait what? And who are you a fan of? Ill wait.

he's a jets fan. he's been subliminally throwing shots about this game especially for a while now.

Do you see what the 9ers did to you a few weeks back? We have the same defense and a better offense.

Hope we hang 40 on y'all.

i don't know if i would say better offense. they have a lot of weapons and utilize them well. see the last 2 weeks

Last edited:
I wont be on NT after the JETS win tho. Im gonna be watching the game with some texans fans.

It will be comedy.

Off topic but I didn't know Roger Goodell is married to this chick from Fox News. She was the one who said the c-letter word for rooster on air.
laugh.gif

Jane-Skinner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom