NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't expect to just be able to rape women and cop W's
laugh.gif
wut?
MPire stay with that Roethlisberger slander.
laugh.gif

Props to the Titans didn't think they could've pulled off the win tonight.

The Steelers are decimated by injuries right now.
sick.gif

Good morning NT. I told my co-workers yesterday who said the Steelers should walk over the Titans that it wasn't a safe bet & that they should treat this as a trap game especially since Kenny Britt is back healthy. Our defense is playing horribly from top to bottom. Damn.

Can't believe all the injuries also....

- Maurkice Pouncey (mcl)
- Rashard Mendenhall (achilles)
- Marcus Gilbert (ankle)
- Chris Carter (hamstring)
- Isaac Redman (ankle)
- Brandon Johnson (hamstring)
- Ryan Clark (hip)
- Will Allen (neck)
- Lamar Woodley (hamsstring)
- Troy Polamalu (calf)

Guys better step up. Like Tomlin says, the standard is the standard.

Elsewhere-
- :lol: @ Slauson getting a $10k fine for the cut block from behind.
- :smh: @ Suh for side swiping a car & then berating the driver of the other car.
- RGIII really going to come back this week after getting his bell rung like that? How & why are they doing concussion test on a noisy NFL sideline? Guys should be taken into the locker room for examination.
- Janoris Jenkins & Burfict proving the pundits wrong again...Hope these guys fly right...

They will, they aren't that good. AJ will abuse Ike, he is the CB getting picked on (didn't think I'd see that)

Last edited:
Is it safe to say Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning?

Head to Head...its 9-4....Advantage Brady!!

3 rings to 1 ring...the ring that Peyton Manning did win...he got his Trent Dilfer/Brad Johnson/Ben Rothlisberger on....shout out to Dominic Rhodes...the real SB MVP...

Chester where you at...

Last edited:
Even Cassell won 11 games.
But missed the playoffs.

I dont get this discussion of Peyton vs. Brady...

Its Unequivocally.....Brady

When its mattered the most.....yo boy Peyton Manning has failed to show up...and has played his worse in the playoffs...

He got that Super Bowl MVP...by default...America felt bad for dude....
What would Petyon have done if he had the hoody as his coach his whole career though?
blah blah..coulda shoulda woulda...what if....if if....

what if brady had the caliber of peyton manning's receiver his whole career

what if brady played in a dome his whole career...

what if brady had edgerin james...or running backs like peyton...

bah bah bah

Last edited:
But missed the playoffs.

You act like 11 games is not good enough a majority of the time to make the playoffs, you had a divisional winner that season barely above .500 in the AFC if my memory serves correct

10 games is an accomplishment in the NFL, let alone 11.

Brady like 16-6 in the playoffs....Manning is like what 9-10?

I know Peyton Manning is the best at winning his division...and beating the Jags, Texas and Titans twice a year...such a major achievement and accomplishment.

It's a team gm and honestly if you wanna bring up the SBs I can honestly say Adam Vinatieri came through...it's a team sport

Brady like 16-6 in the playoffs....Manning is like what 9-10?

I know Peyton Manning is the best at winning his division...and beating the Jags, Texas and Titans twice a year...such a major achievement and accomplishment.

Titans were in the mix a lot of years.

Jags and Houston not so much :\

But the same can be said for Tom and the east.

Other for those anomalies of a years the jets went to the AFC game.

Bills , Phins , Jets have all been underwhelming to say the least

The one year Peyton had a decent defense he won it. True...but the years he didn't? He won what? How far did his teams advance?

Where did that Patriots defense rank last year? I've never seen Peyton take his team to the SB with a defense as bad as last year's Pats squad. They literally had to put up 35/36 points a game to win.

LOL @ TEAM statistics, Super Bowl rings, and 'head-to-head' as deciding factors in which QB is better.

NT at its finest. :lol:

Dan Marino is the best QB I've ever seen play, and he never won a Super Bowl. I gives a **** about Super Bowl rings.

Last edited:
The one year Peyton had a decent defense he won it. True...but the years he didn't? He won what? How far did his teams advance?

Where did that Patriots defense rank last year? I've never seen Peyton take his team to the SB with a defense as bad as last year's Pats squad. They literally had to put up 35/36 points a game to win.
The AFC is not as strong as it was the last decade...

Peyton has **** the bed in a couple playoff games tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom