NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bad trade from the start. Teams are devaluing running backs seems like every year and they just gave up a 1st for a back not named Adrian Peterson.

Just Irsay being full of himself.

A TRADE THAT WILL SEND SHOCKWAVES THROUGHOUT THE NFL!!!!

L
O
L

A TRADE THAT WILL SEND SHOCKWAVES THROUGHOUT THE NFL!!!!

L

O

L

irsay wasnt lying, it definitely sent shockwaves through the league that day when it was announced. i just hope trent gives us something this year...

Last edited:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 23s
Several teams interested in Revis believe ultimately Bucs might simply release him. That coupled with his high salary complicates trade talk

Buc em :nerd:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 23s
Several teams interested in Revis believe ultimately Bucs might simply release him. That coupled with his high salary complicates trade talk

Buc em
nerd.gif
I just don't get it.....

He makes too much money for a CB, imo.  No matter how good he is/was.

I also would appreciate him being cut to help make a deal like his less likely for Sherman.
Yeah but, after trading a 1st for him? Don't they have the same GM who did that trade, or is this new managment?

What's the news with Wilfork? Are the pats releasing him?

He makes too much money for a CB, imo.  No matter how good he is/was.

I also would appreciate him being cut to help make a deal like his less likely for Sherman.
Yeah but, after trading a 1st for him? Don't they have the same GM who did that trade, or is this new managment?

New management but still a 1st round pick for a 1 year player... Smh

Last edited:
What if he got cut and went back to the Jets 
laugh.gif

I doubt he'll ever get cut though, because of what they gave up.  And the Bucs aren't in a dire cap situation.  Traded?  Maybe.  No one's giving up a 1st or 2nd anymore.

Jets can't afford Revis. They have so many other holes.

Bucs are trying to trade him but said there's a possibility of cutting him

Adam Schefter just tweeted that Revis will be cut by Wed at 4, if a trade isn't completed :smh:

Last edited:
That's a complete BS rumor that another team started so we would have no leverage in trade talks. We better not ******* trade or release him either way though. I don't know who hell our corners would even be.

We'd have a ridiculous amount of cap room though.

Last edited:
Revis deal was set up for the bucs to cut him anytime they wanted to the next few years. everyone knew he wouldn't be there for long

That's a complete BS rumor that another team started so we would have no leverage in trade talks. We better not ******* trade or release him either way though. I don't know who hell our corners would even be.

We'd have a ridiculous amount of cap room though.
Adam Schefter said they're expected to release him by Wed. if they don't get a trade.

Schefter is almost never wrong.

If he's cut then the next team he joins doesn't have to pick up his salary right. He signed for no guaranteed money if I'm not mistaken.

They signed him and said, if it didn't work out because of his knee he would be cut. If it did work out, they would try to restructure his contract. I'm shocked they would just let the best CB in the league go. Wonder what Lovie Smith is thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom