NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kap thought he was gone too, then Kam just came outta nowhere. That's one of the most impressive chase downs I've ever seen. The whole defense was beat, and Kam had to turn around and chase him.
yeah kam is a freak to be that fast at that size.
sick.gif
this guy would be the most dangerous hitter in the NFL if they played under the old rules. dude would be having players carted off the field left and right.

Last edited:
And looks like Smitty is on his way out of Carolina...:smh: :\

If Steve Smith gets cut, the Panthers receivers are guys named Tavarres King, Marvin McNutt, and RJ Webb. They make $1.5 million — combined.

Free Cam Newton. :x

I pray that we're just tryna get him to take a pay cut with this whole hardball route. I think, in the end, we'll be alright at WR between the draft && a FA or two on one yr deals (maybe a Rice or Alexander, don't see Nicks going that route tho)..but idk right now. Those huge && ridiculous contracts from the Hurney era (plus Hardy's $13.1 from being tagged) got us by the nuts something crazy smh.

We may very well end up getting Cleveland Cavalier'd by Cam in a couple years if this doesn't work out...

Last edited:
Damn. Shows how much things can change in one night now that Bennett re-upped with Seattle.

Hopefully we get Johnson or we'll probably have to sign a big FA DT instead and get a DE in the draft.

I'm down to cut Smitty if he doesnt wanna restructure his contract. $7 mill at 35 is too much. We could use that money better elsewhere. Nicks and Sidney Rice look like great options

@JasonLaCanfora: When the Dolphins announce their deal with T Branden Albert tomorrow, he will end up getting $10M/season.

@AdamHBeasley: The Dolphins have reached a 1-year deal with Louis Delmas, with a max value of $3.5M, the Miami Herald has learned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom