NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to play the what if game with the Saints then if the refs called pass interence in the 2013 NFC Championship game the finesse
i don't see how colston,meach,stills, and graham is "garbage"
elite,no but garbage?

it's not. but defense wins. high flying finesse offense RARELY win

Balanced teams win. The Saints with their roster moves in the last 13 months are trying to become balanced.

I'm still tripping ole dude said the Saints can't beat the Panthers because they don't have any RBs,WRs or an O-line.

What the **** do the Panthers have? :lol:

The saints were only 2. Something mill under.. How the hell did they make this work?

:lol: trading actual picks for Gabbert and Jonathan Martin

Great FA period so far.

I won't try to make sense on the Gabbert move but giving what, ...probably a 6th for a decent linemen I see no problem with. We have wayyyy to many picks just like last year anyway might as well spend it on a guy you know can make the team.

i don't see how colston,meach,stills, and graham is "garbage"
elite,no but garbage?

Colston and Meach have been on the decline for the past couple seasons. Stills is young, unproven and was no where to be found during the 2nd half of the season. Come to think of it though they have it MADE the Carolina Panthers probably have the worst receiving core in the league at the moment.

Last edited:
I won't try to make sense on the Gabbert move but giving what, ...probably a 6th for a decent linemen I see no problem with. We have wayyyy to many picks just like last year anyway might as well spend it on a guy you know can make the team.

I know, it's not really a crazy deal with the conditional. It's just easy to laugh at.

If we are going to play the what if game with the Saints then if the refs called pass interence in the 2013 NFC Championship game the finesse
Balanced teams win. The Saints with their roster moves in the last 13 months are trying to become balanced.

I'm still tripping ole dude said the Saints can't beat the Panthers because they don't have any RBs,WRs or an O-line.

At least the Panthers have a sick D-line and play with toughness. They do have major work to do this off season.

Saints are soft. They have always been in the Payton era... And will remain so.

Last edited:
How many picks does San Fran have now?

Assume the 7th is a 2015 pick

Last edited:
Clayborn-Melton-McCoy-Michael Johnson

Lavonte-Foster

Verner-Tillman

Goldson-Barron

Oh my :smokin

^ so what's the total?

“@MikeGarafolo: Source says the Colts did in fact have conversations with Miami about Jonathan Martin. And even the Vikings showed some interest.”

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources

“@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.”

At least the Panthers have a sick D-line and play with toughness. They do have major work to do this off season.

Saints are soft. They have always been in the Payton era... And will remain so.

You can call them soft but you also have to call them champions, while the Panthers have a Cam Newton, 3 good players on the d-line and Luke. That's it. They literally have only 5 good players.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 35s
And now with CB Aqib Talib a Bronco, Patriots figure to make a real push for Darrelle Revis.

are you ******* kidding me 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom