NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incognito to the Seahawks
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol

A defense that lost the DROY of the year midway through the season and just signed either the best or second best safety in the NFL.

The team that just won the Super Bowl didn't have any WRs until the Super Bowl and they still have Jimmy Graham.
I just don't take the Saints seriously as a team that can line up and beat a Seattle, San Fran, or Carolina in a big moment.  And I think their talent is declining.  Outside of the Byrd pickup, obviously.

A defense that lost the DROY of the year midway through the season and just signed either the best or second best safety in the NFL.

The team that just won the Super Bowl didn't have any WRs until the Super Bowl and they still have Jimmy Graham.
I just don't take the Saints seriously as a team that can line up and beat a Seattle, San Fran, or Carolina in a big moment.  And I think their talent is declining.  Outside of the Byrd pickup, obviously.

In a draft that's extremely deep at WR, I think they will be fine.

I'll bet any amount the Panthers aren't a .500 ball club next year.

And unless I hallucinated the Saints beat the 9ers last time they played.

Panthers will be above .500

NO won the game but was bailed out by Brees being hit hard.

NO is definitely on the decline. They also won a ring that a lot of people questioned.

In a draft that's extremely deep at WR, I think they will be fine.

I'll bet any amount the Panthers aren't a .500 ball club next year.

And unless I hallucinated the Saints beat the 9ers last time they played.
That's your opinion, I don't agree though.

And yeah, they did beat San Francisco last year of course, though an incomplete version of San Fran in a very iffy way.  

Ultimately I just don't like the way the NO team is built or plays.  I think they're a finesse team in a power conference.

Last edited:
Panthers will be above .500

NO won the game but was bailed out by Brees being hit hard.

NO is definitely on the decline. They also won a ring that a lot of people questioned.

I need to know what talent outside of Colston the Saints have that's declining?

Their whole defense is young and improving.

Brees is still Brees and Jimmy is still Jimmy.

Who on that team that has been a major contributor is falling off?

Best possible situation Martin could find himself in, going back across country with your old coach...even if he is crazy

I think the best spot would have been Indy.. Weak division plus the team's best player has your back.. And obviously a position of need for them

He's now gotta deal with the Seahawks defense twice a season.. Quinn and long twice a season.. And even the cards got a tough defense

Best possible situation Martin could find himself in, going back across country with your old coach...even if he is crazy

I think the best spot would have been Indy.. Weak division plus the team's best player has your back.. And obviously a position of need for them

He's now gotta deal with the Seahawks defense twice a season.. Quinn and long twice a season.. And even the cards got a tough defense

Ok maybe not :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom