NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man.

Last year the LIons had less cap space than they do now and they signed Reggie Bush, Glover Quinn and Jason Jones on the first day of free agency.

I want Andre Roberts or Tate.

I don't know man.

Last year the LIons had less cap space than they do now and they signed Reggie Bush, Glover Quinn and Jason Jones on the first day of free agency.

I want Andre Roberts or Tate.
Andre Roberts signed w/ Diplomats already.

I love the T.J. Ward signing. Addresses a position that's been a need for a long time. Nacho will slide to a backup/ST position now.

I'm sad Woodyard is leaving. Priority number one is still to resign DRC.
Breh I would rather have nacho start than rahim Moore. Duke has more upside and I think his physicality matches tj's.
Moore is much more polished a player than Ihenacho. He has been quite effective in coverage the last two seasons when he's been on the field, the stigma of the Ravens game has skewed the public perception to believe otherwise. Nacho routinely got exposed down the stretch last season.

That why they have the draft.

If you are building your team in free agency you losing anyways.
I'm just saying I don't expect NO is going to be able to remain a contender, draft or FA.  But we'll see.

Man I don't know. Vaccaro doesn't get hurt and that defense doesn't fall off. Now they got him AND Byrd.

Them WRs were garbage when they won it all.

Drew Brees is still putting up great numbers, but every year he's his bad games seem to come more and more frequent, the o-line is a concern, they're getting rid of Sproles, and if were being honest Brees has had only one playoff run

I'm still always shocked how some players find out info about their situations on twitter versus contact with management :lol: like sproles and countless others across all sports...pretty messed up

That why they have the draft.

If you are building your team in free agency you losing anyways.
I'm just saying I don't expect NO is going to be able to remain a contender, draft or FA.  But we'll see.

Man I don't know. Vaccaro doesn't get hurt and that defense doesn't fall off. Now they got him AND Byrd.

Them WRs were garbage when they won it all.

Drew Brees is still putting up great numbers, but every year he's his bad games seem to come more and more frequent, the o-line is a concern, they're getting rid of Sproles, and if were being honest Brees has had only one playoff run

You can say the same thing about Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.

Moore is much more polished a player than Ihenacho. He has been quite effective in coverage the last two seasons when he's been on the field, the stigma of the Ravens game has skewed the public perception to believe otherwise. Nacho routinely got exposed down the stretch last season.

I feel it bro. I like rahim though. I was pissed when he let jacoby get behind him, but I knew it was just one play. Along as tony carter, Webster, and jammer are riding the pine, I think our secondary will be fine. If drc resigns, him and Chris Harris will build some great chemistry back there with ward

Best possible situation Martin could find himself in, going back across country with your old coach...even if he is crazy

Last edited:
SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. Peyton has been to the super bowl 3 times.
Rodgers is still relatively young and his play hasn't declined.

He didn't cook when they won it or when he threw away the other two times.

When Dre

Peyton has lost more playoff games than he won. Period.

Rodgers has had one good playoff run. Period.

Brees is still cooking and he's done as much as those two. I don't see what there is to debate.

When Dre

Brees is still cooking and he's done as much as those two. I don't see what there is to debate.

He's hasn't been cooking in the playoffs that past few years either

When Dre

Three situations are different.

Rodgers is still young.

Peyton is old but his team is ready to contend now.

Brees is old and his team is not SB quality right now.

Bucs could sign McCown, Henry Melton, Anthony Collins, Tillman, Hester and Dietrich-Smith by the end of tomorrow.

No I'm not kidding.

When Dre

Three situations are different.

Rodgers is still young.

Peyton is old but his team is ready to contend now.

Brees is old and his team is not SB quality right now.

What has happened to the Saints to where they ain't SB quality now?

Please enlighten me.

Please enlighten me.
They are a soft team.  With a poor O-line.  With no WRs.  With no RBs.  With a defense that used a lot of smoke and mirrors last season.

Please enlighten me.
They are a soft team.  With a poor O-line.  With no WRs.  With no RBs.  With a defense that used a lot of smoke and mirrors last season.

A defense that lost the DROY of the year midway through the season and just signed either the best or second best safety in the NFL.

The team that just won the Super Bowl didn't have any WRs until the Super Bowl and they still have Jimmy Graham.

Running back is by far the easily replaceable position in the NFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom