NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
revis with the yeezy outfit
laugh.gif
. kanye really got people wearing multiple shirts with zippers on them for no reason lol.

Last edited:
Remaining FA WRs:

Lance Moore
Kenny Britt
Mario Manningham
Sidney Rice
Santonio Holmes
Nate Burleson
Miles Austin
Jerricho Cotchery

Carolina needs to act quickly.

Lance Moore - will be interesting to see how he plays without Brees
Britt - solid but an imbecile
Manningham - most likely back to NY
Rice - only a desperate team will take him
Santonio - see Rice
Nate - don't care
Miles Austin - see Rice
Cotchery - Carolina

If we can land Britt and Cotchery and land a decent WR in the draft we're solid
Cotchery visiting tonight and tomorrow.

Word is if Cooks is there at 28 he will be our pick.

Not like our WR core was great last year either but I don't want to be sending scrubs out there

All those receivers are subpar. And with this receiver class in this years draft, who says there is anything wrong with 3 rookie wr's. Someone's bound to break out

Yea I'm pretty sure we'll nab Cotchery at this point. Basically a LaFell replacement, just with more experience..2, maybe even 3 WRs via the draft (I'm hearing we're enamored with Cooks in particular)..Britt would be a potentially good signing too, but I highly doubt we get him by the looks of things. Can't (&& shouldn't) go after DJax either, we need to hold on to every draft pick we have to help fill these holes on the line && secondary.

Very curious to see how this team looks come September...for better or for worse.

Last edited:
Highly doubt Cooks will be there that high. I see him to going late teens/early twenties. I heard he's high on the niners board and I can see them trading up to grab him with our abundance of picks.

Last edited:
Lance Moore - will be interesting to see how he plays without Brees
Britt - solid but an imbecile
Manningham - most likely back to NY
Rice - only a desperate team will take him
Santonio - see Rice
Nate - don't care
Miles Austin - see Rice
Cotchery - Carolina

Lance Moore is done. He was done last year with Brees

Rice was still good when not injured. He could have value. More than Miles Austin I would think... Hoping we bring him back.

Yea I've been seeing him in mocks going as high as 17 myself...realistically, he probably doesn't get to 28, but I'd be ok with that since the draft is rich with WR talent this year. Kaep to Cooks would be ill if y'all did indeed trade up for him tho.

Cooks, Johnny Football, Sammy and Mike Evans are my favorite players in this draft.

Last edited:
I may be biased, but Cotchery might be one the more underrated receivers in the league. Dude was a pleasure to have on the Jets for his entire tenure.

Losing out on DRC and James Jones shortly apart from one another is a gut punch to say the least :smh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom