NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RapSheet: If there is a Henry Melton signing with the #Cowboys, doesn't sound like it'll happen tonight. Vikings in it, Seahawks not as much.

Ha!

I'm reading that James Jones signed for 3 yrs/$11 mill...can anybody confirm? No way that's right...unless all guaranteed money :lol:

I may be biased, but Cotchery might be one the more underrated receivers in the league. Dude was a pleasure to have on the Jets for his entire tenure.

Losing out on DRC and James Jones shortly apart from one another is a gut punch to say the least :smh: .

Agree about Cotch

Cooks, Johnny Football, Sammy and Mike Evans are my favorite players in this draft.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

FallonSmithCSN: James Jones' contract with the #Raiders is 3yrs $11.3M w/ $4.5M guaranteed, per league source.

WOW. For a franchise that's been so terrible for so long, the Raiders are getting quality players for real favorable prices.

Yeah Raiders get a lot of **** they made some solid moves tho Tuck, Woodley, Jones, Howard, Antonio Smith, and Tarell Brown

Well damn at that James Jones Raiders' contract. Nice signing.

You mean to tell me the Panthers couldn't offer up a similar deal for him?

Cam gonna cry on the team bus.

Schaub's Raiders debut will be amazing against the Texans. Antonio Smith will get a strip sack fumble on Manziel/Bortles/Teddy/me, and with 11 seconds left, Schaub will make a deep underthrow to Kareem Jackson to end the game :pimp:

FallonSmithCSN: James Jones' contract with the #Raiders is 3yrs $11.3M w/ $4.5M guaranteed, per league source.
WOW. For a franchise that's been so terrible for so long, the Raiders are getting quality players for real favorable prices.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Carolina really f'd themselves not scooping dude up for that kind of bargain, Jones X Cotch X two receivers in the draft (one that can chop) would've had them right.

Schaub's Raiders debut will be amazing against the Texans. Antonio Smith will get a strip sack fumble on Sanchise, and with 11 seconds left, Schaub will make a deep underthrow to Kareem Jackson to end the game
pimp.gif
Fixed

Last edited:
The hell do the Giants have planned next? Hearing they might not be done for the night :rolleyes .

Last edited:

:wow:  :pimp:

Carolina really f'd themselves not scooping dude up for that kind of bargain, Jones X Cotch X two receivers in the draft (one that can chop) would've had them right.

James Jones is from San Jose :pimp:

After all that, Raiders are playing free agency very smart. Though it wouldn't have hurt to retain their own players. Meanwhile I think some of the "winners", namely the Broncos, are going to regret some of the huge contracts they handed out (Talib).

Retaining Veldheer should have happened and it was a serious mistake on McKenzie's part. Other than that he's been nailing every signing with very team-friendly deals.

After all that, Raiders are playing free agency very smart. Though it wouldn't have hurt to retain their own players. Meanwhile I think some of the "winners", namely the Broncos, are going to regret some of the huge contracts they handed out (Talib).

Veldheer? Yes but LaMarr Houston and his 4 sacks a season for 5/35+ yea I'm glad we let him walk

They overpaid a top 3 CB, definitely a top 5 CB. If they can win a ring in the next three years, it was worth it for them. Still confused about the whole DRC situation. ****, I'm confused with this whole Revis situation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom