NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhh where there is smoke there is fire

all these reports aren't just made up, maybe some are exaggerated but def have substance

This. No one has publicly backed Desean from the Eagles organziation either. Seems like a matter of time before you hear a finalized deal in place....a 3rd isn't exactly over the top compensation for a player of his caliber.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...old-him-not-to-worry.html#udBpcbtiQxybPg3V.99

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20140320_Eagles__silence_speaks_volumes.html

Les Bowen  ‏@*****wen   23h

Spokesperson says DeSean has tried to get in touch with Chip, but coach has been busy with free agency, etc and they haven't talked.

Zach Berman  ‏@ZBerm   1h

Still haven't heard from anyone around league who understands from a football perspective why the Eagles would trade DeSean Jackson
If true, it's pretty much the end of the line for Desean Jackson in Philly.  Nobody is that busy. 

i would pretty upset if my #1 and #2 receivers were maclin and cooper...
a healthy maclin, i'm cool with it.. but coming off a knee injury, then we things get shaky

but we do have "a nice rb" in mccoy.. unfortunately, "dude hasnt made the game changing plays like desean has"

and there is celek and ertz.. and sproles

still think james casey is going get cut eventually

Can't wait for when Cooper can't get off coverage and Maclin is out with his yearly little injuries
mean.gif
to be fair, desean was missing games every year with injuries too

Last edited:
you really think Chip would let Desean go of he thought this would make the team worse?

Last edited:
Can't wait for when Cooper can't get off coverage and Maclin is out with his yearly little injuries :smh:

come on man; this offense won't skip a beat without Desean with one of the WR's in this draft plus the additions of Maclin and Sproles

Sproles doesn't stretch the field
Maclin has never been a deep threat everybody thinks he is
Counting on a Rookie WR is never a good idea

Panthers got Cotchery as expected

Jared Allen to SEA ****

Cromartie to AZ tho damn I thought he was for sure going back to the Jets after they didn't get DRC, that secondary starting to look at lil depleted :nerd: :lol:

Pitt won't lose a draft pick for Tomlin not knowing where to walk. I figured it wouldn't happen but at least official. Still, F Roger

[thread="345476"]9 missed games in his career 5 of those came in that 2012 season[/thread]

he's consistent:

1 game in '09
2 games in '10
1 game in '11
and as you said 5 games in '12

and maclin outside of last season:
1 game in '09
3 games in '11
1 game in '12

We can't just dismiss the 2 acl injuries, I hope Maclin is healthy and balls out

Didn't realize Celek, Maclin, Jackson & McCoy have been together for that long.

Last edited:
you really love you some Desean :lol:

but I think you are really short changing Maclin, Sproles and the emergence of Ertz in the TE position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom