NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really love you some Desean :lol:

but I think you are really short changing Maclin, Sproles and the emergence of Ertz in the TE position

I love all those but they all work the short to intermediate part of the field and Desean opens it up for those guys.

If we added one more receiver to what we have we would have a great arsenal of weapons.

Last edited:
Maclin was average before the injury. Only assuming he's the same or worse.

He was not average man :lol:

He's average. Never even had 1000 yards receiving. Hakeem Nicks put up better numbers while injured. I always crack up when Philly fans talk about this guy because they're the only people that do.

It's cool, I like Mario Manningham but I can admit he's average.

Last edited:
Perfect spot for Jared Allen. He had to go to a team who could use his services today, while he's still capable of some good years.

Another Seattle-Minnesota connection.

He's average. Never even had 1000 yards receiving. Hakeem Nicks put up better numbers while injured. I always crack up when Philly fans talk about this guy because they're the only people that do.

It's cool, I like Mario Manningham but I can admit he's average.

you are looking through tainted blue and red lenses man especially since you brought up Hakeem Nicks for no reason

Maclin is far from average; no one called him Larry Fitz but he was well on his way to be a legit #1 option with talent around him

Hakeem Nicks was brought up because he put up better numbers hurt each season than Maclin put up healthy.

I like Jared in Seattle. Good move by them.

Last edited:
Hakeem Nicks was brought up because he put up better numbers hurt each season than Maclin put up healthy.

I like Jared in Seattle. Good move by them.

So that makes Maclin average? :lol:

69 catches in 2012 for 857 and 7 TDs is hardly average on a team with everyone hurt on the o line

Maclin in NCAA 09. 
sick.gif

Had Chase Daniels looking like Dan Marino.

wtf? when did i say he isnt a big play rb? i just desean has made more big plays during his time as an eagle compared to mccoys, never did i say mccoy was **** or he wasnt a ****** beast...

and there is celek and ertz.. and sproles

still think james casey is going get cut eventually

Did he just not fit in Chip's system? I thought he was good as a Texan even though they didn't fully utilize him, and thought he would flourish in the Eagles new offense

and there is celek and ertz.. and sproles

still think james casey is going get cut eventually
Did he just not fit in Chip's system? I thought he was good as a Texan even though they didn't fully utilize him, and thought he would flourish in the Eagles new offense
we just never used him.. ended up running alot of 3 WRs stuff (desean, cooper and avant).. and he slipped to 3rd on the TE chart behind celek and ertz

and even though chip showed some 3 TE stuff.. or really 2 TEs with casey lined up as a H-back or FB.. but we didnt even use that, that much

now it's a matter of cost

Last edited:
The post to avy ratio between coltfanb and 10027 right above made me chuckle.

Last edited:
Bucs signed Mike Jenkins to a 1 year deal. Guess we could do worse finding a third or fourth zone corner....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom