NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles agreed in principle to trade Desean. Terms and team to be announced later...according to ProFootballSpot :nerd:

Last edited:
Irsays daughter wear da pants in da relationship she kept her surname along with her husbands.. I think the colts will be in decent control ?

We were in decent control before she took over. Just a DWI got in the way. lol

But in all seriousness, she has been involved in team operations since 2004, so I heard.

We will be alright. 8)

That's my ***** tho

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...old-him-not-to-worry.html#udBpcbtiQxybPg3V.99

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20140320_Eagles__silence_speaks_volumes.html

Les Bowen  ‏@*****wen   23h

Spokesperson says DeSean has tried to get in touch with Chip, but coach has been busy with free agency, etc and they haven't talked.

Zach Berman  ‏@ZBerm   1h

Still haven't heard from anyone around league who understands from a football perspective why the Eagles would trade DeSean Jackson

Desean is being traded; no doubt in my mind

Probably playing teams against others to see who caves for a 2

I don't necessarily want to trade DeSean, especially if we only get a 3 or less, but I understand it. The next two years we're gonna need to resign a bunch of key players like Nick, Maclin, Kendricks, etc. and $10mil is a solid number to play with. That, plus we could get a solid replacement in the draft (Cooks in the first. If not the first I love Abbredaris in the later rounds). PLUS I read somewhere that the Eagles allocate the most money to WRs in the league and we don't even have that great of a WR core. Like that conversation that took place earlier (maybe in the draft thread, not sure), no need to invest THAT much money to the WR position.

jared allen to SEA :smh:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
And @Edwerderespn reports Jared Allen has reached agreement with Seahawks.

I don't necessarily want to trade DeSean, especially if we only get a 3 or less, but I understand it. The next two years we're gonna need to resign a bunch of key players like Nick, Maclin, Kendricks, etc. and $10mil is a solid number to play with. That, plus we could get a solid replacement in the draft (Cooks in the first. If not the first I love Abbredaris in the later rounds). PLUS I read somewhere that the Eagles allocate the most money to WRs in the league and we don't even have that great of a WR core. Like that conversation that took place earlier (maybe in the draft thread, not sure), no need to invest THAT much money to the WR position.
i'm not opposed to trading him.. but it all depends on what we get in return for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom