NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ward went in :lol: :lol:

Side note, Super Bowl L is Feb. 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium :pimp: :pimp:

you going to witness the broncos win sb L :smokin

I don't care, I'm poundin the desk for D-Jax to come to Miami.

just got done with the incognito/martin situation. wallace bishing about getting the ball. you want jax in miami? lay off the mountain dew for a while. that would be a train wreck waiting.

Broncos, Super Bowl and L in the same sentence is pretty accurate :lol: :wink:

:lol: :smh:
y u do dis?

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver was arrested today and charged with two felonies, one for a hit and run and one for possessing brass knuckles.KTVU reports that a car driven by Culliver hit a person riding a bicycle and fled. A witness followed Culliver’s Mustang, blocked it in and called police. Culliver allegedly got out of his car, threatened the witness with brass knuckles and then got back in his car and tried to flee, hitting the witness’s car in the process. Police arrived and arrested Culliver. The bicyclist was treated for minor injuries.Culliver faces charges of felony hit and run and reckless driving causing an injury for hitting the bicyclist and misdemeanor hit and run for hitting the vehicle. He also faces a charge of felony possession of brass knuckles.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ed-for-hit-and-run-possessing-brass-knuckles/

Last edited:
Jets ARE NOT one of the 9 teams interested in DeSean.

Hahahaha, damn that organization is a joke. The NFL Mets basically.

DeSean grew up a Raiders fan :pimp:

NVM ^ beat me to it
Ray Rice got married yesterday - dont know if posted

Im not even mad :lol:

Last edited:
Why don't we hold all these people in the media responsible for the stories they put out. Everyone in the media wants to be the guy that scores so they put a lot of misleading information out there so you can tie it together and call it what you want. People say there are more athletes getting in trouble now than the past. I think that is a joke because the media is more powerful now with social media than it has ever been. Athletes did the same things in the past that they do now(connected to pimps, gang members, drugs, mafia, etc).

New Jersey >>>>
sounds like djax is going to the town

Hope this is true. He should be out on the West Coast, far, far away from the Eagles lol. Raiders aint doing **** either way so him going there would hurt the least as an Eagles fan :lol: Seeing him prosper on an NFC team such as the Niners would suck ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom