NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 was much better about contact last year.

Guys who stay in the pocket take hits as well.

We've been through this already. :lol:

True but when you get out of the pocket or do the option fake or run, its too many unnecessary hits to take. He keeps it up, hes not going to be in the league that much longer. Which is a shame, because he is a talented individual.

We shall see.

He has suffered a major injury and didn't recover his ability last season. Maybe it's because he wore a brace. But his play should be in question.

Last edited:
RG3 was getting smacked while he was in the pocket last year. I think he's learned that he's not Superman but that O-Line has to get better.

D. Jack is a straight dummy! How u become a multi million dollar football player then want to be a super crip throwing up NH every chance you get on Instagram? Dude is a dummy! Bout as dumb as the actor that killed Ricky in boys in the hood.

Straight mind blown!

b
D. Jack is a straight dummy! How u become a multi million dollar football player then want to be a super crip throwing up NH every chance you get on Instagram? Dude is a dummy! Bout as dumb as the actor that killed Ricky in boys in the hood.

Straight mind blown!

THIS
at least be like marvin harrison and try to keep that **** on the low. dudes want to glorify their gang affiliations :lol:

b
THIS
at least be like marvin harrison and try to keep that **** on the low. dudes want to glorify their gang affiliations :lol:

I'm like bruh! If you throw up NH one more time tho! Smh

Soon as off season cones he is on the first flight to lax to post up in 40's hood n post pics on Instagram.

Keepin it real...backwards

Last edited:
RG3 won't be in the league 3 years from now.

the way he plays...the bum knee

curtains

obviously hope I'm wrong but it shouldn't be a shock

Would like to see what Jay Grudens offense looks like but yeah he's not built for the way he plays.

Straight mind blown!

:lol:
A bunch of these guys grew up in the hood their whole life and aren't gonna ditch their roots. But they have to be more careful what they say in the media and put out on twitter/Instagram.

The whole gang thing was just an easy cop out for the eagles to cut him. They were gonna cut him regardless but this gave them a reason to put out in the media. Are there other athletes like DeSean that hang out with goons and throw up blood/crip signs whenever they feel like it? Absolutely. But this possibly messing up DeSean's money will hopefully help some of these other guys smarten up about what they put out on social media

Last edited:
He probably wants guaranteed money; he's blown through his last guaranteed check from whispers around sports media here
that's no surprise. I'll be shocked if this dude isnt dead broke by the time his career is over. These guys just love to "keep it real" and take care of the homies. Not realizing they still have to live 30+ yrs with no income once their football life is over. Smh...

He probably wants guaranteed money; he's blown through his last guaranteed check from whispers around sports media here
that's no surprise. I'll be shocked if this dude isnt dead broke by the time his career is over. These guys just love to "keep it real" and take care of the homies. Not realizing they still have to live 30+ yrs with no income once their football life is over. Smh...

People commenting on another man's finances when you don't personally know him is real lipstick alleyish.

I'd understand if dude filed for bankruptcy but dudes here on some crabs in a bucket type steez.

:lol:
A bunch of these guys grew up in the hood their whole life and aren't gonna ditch their roots. But they have to be more careful what they say in the media and put out on twitter/Instagram.

The whole gang thing was just an easy cop out for the eagles to cut him. They were gonna cut him regardless but this gave them a reason to put out in the media. Are there other athletes like DeSean that hang out with goons and throw up blood/crip signs whenever they feel like it? Absolutely. But this possibly messing up DeSean's money will hopefully help some of these other guys smarten up about what they put out on social media

It's one thing to not ditch your whole hood but to be a multi millionaire and all you can find extra time for is posting up in 40's hood throwing up NH every other IG pic is something else bruh. That's called keeping it real backwards.

Not to mention trying to be a super crip in 2014 getting fully exploited by Big U...

RG3 won't be in the league 3 years from now.

the way he plays...the bum knee

curtains

obviously hope I'm wrong but it shouldn't be a shock
People say this yet Michael Vick's still getting starting jobs...

Vick is more reckless & less accurate than RG3 ever was.

How is Vick "still getting starting jobs" though? He was benched last year for Foles and is coming in to compete for the job with the Jets against a quarterback coming off for the most part a brutal rookie campaign. There wasn't anybody better the Jets could have gotten this offseason.

Last edited:
People commenting on another man's finances when you don't personally know him is real lipstick alleyish.

I'd understand if dude filed for bankruptcy but dudes here on some crabs in a bucket type steez.

What's your deal? If it's been rumored by multiple people with connects that he's blown his last contract than that explains wanting a new deal.

Chill

People say this yet Michael Vick's still getting starting jobs...

Vick is more reckless & less accurate than RG3 ever was.

How is Vick "still getting starting jobs" though? He was benched last year for Foles and is coming in to compete for the job with the Jets against a quarterback coming off for the most part a brutal rookie campaign. There wasn't anybody better the Jets could have gotten this offseason.

I thnk 100027's point was you can't say RG3 will be in the league for less than 5 years when Vick is still doing his thing as a 10+ year vet.

Players get hurt...it happens. You get hit whether it's in the pocket or outside.

RG3 was MUCH better at avoiding contact last season. He should be better going forward. Team needs to fix the o-line tho.

I still don't think he was better at avoiding contact. He got rocked a lot last year. They were even saying his line didn't want to block for him and some games it looked like they were purposely letting the defense in. He took a beating.

Vick lost his starting job because of his groin. If he didn't pull his groin, Vick was starting. I think Foles comes back to reality this year.

I also don't think Griffin is more accurate than Vick.

I still don't think he was better at avoiding contact. He got rocked a lot last year. They were even saying his line didn't want to block for him and some games it looked like they were purposely letting the defense in. He took a beating.

Vick lost his starting job because of his groin. If he didn't pull his groin, Vick was starting. I think Foles comes back to reality this year.

I also don't think Griffin is more accurate than Vick.

Griffin is WAY more accurate than Vick

Griffin threw the ball the least amount of all QBs that played over half the season his rookie year. Last year when he was throwing the ball, he wasn't accurate. Vick might have struggle his last two years but they forget about when he was Griffin's age.

Griffin threw the ball the least amount of all QBs that played over half the season his rookie year. Last year when he was throwing the ball, he wasn't accurate. Vick might have struggle his last two years but they forget about when he was Griffin's age.

Vick has never ever been accurate.

When he was Griffin's age he threw the ball pretty much exclusively to the TE or took off running if his 1st option wasn't opened

Vick has always been overrated if you ask me; people got sucked into "the Michael Vick experience" thanks to Nike and Madden

I don't think Vick ever got a chance to utilize his full potential. Obviously going to prison cost him 2-3 years, not mention when he was in Atlanta his best receiver was a TE, Alge Crumpler. They brought him in Peerless Price who was a bum. RG3 at least has Garçon and Alfred Morris to help with the load.

Edit: I do agree, accuracy was never his strong suit but I believe it's because of his lack of decent WRs

Last edited:
I don't think Vick ever got a chance to utilize his full potential. Obviously going to prison cost him 2-3 years, not mention when he was in Atlanta his best receiver was a TE, Alge Crumpler. They brought him in Peerless Price who was a bum. RG3 at least has Garçon and Alfred Morris to help with the load.

he has Roddy White his last two years in ATL and regressed as a passer

Vick had one season of 60% or higher and it came from those 6 games where he was lights out on Philly then defenses figured him out again

Last edited:
Roddy White was dropping balls left and right his first couple years in the league. Dude finally realized his potential in year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom