NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why I just thought about it...but damn...49ers got Marcus Lattimore in the pipeline.

If raiders get Desean and have a good draft I don't see how they couldn't steal that second wild card spot this season.

I don't see the hate on their off season moves. I think every single one hasn't been great, but they've all been solid and are all upgrades.

Don't know why I just thought about it...but damn...49ers got Marcus Lattimore in the pipeline.

Yup...and that DE that would have been a first rounder last year if he didn't tear his knee up. Forget what his name is.

Yup...and that DE that would have been a first rounder last year if he didn't tear his knee up. Forget what his name is.
Tank Carradine.
If raiders get Desean and have a good draft I don't see how they couldn't steal that second wild card spot this season.

I don't see the hate on their off season moves. I think every single one hasn't been great, but they've all been solid and are all upgrades.
I think they've had a successful offseason too, but once those kind of expectations start being set, a step in the right direction next year is going to start looking like a disappointment.  I think they're on the outside of the playoffs still.

Last edited:
Cleveland and Oakland in the AFC title game.

No.

milkshake-toss-o.gif

Last edited:
this is what im most excited for. if dude is healthy it could shift the balance of power in our division.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
EXTREMELY confident that DJax will be signing w/ the Skins by Tuesday at the latest.

I think it's pretty much between DC and Buffalo. Unless a darkhorse emerges. From all I've been reading, Dan Snyder will be involved with this one....wallet WILL be opened. Real excited at the prospect of having him on the offense and returning punts.

Skins cap wasn't terrible this year....they are in very good shape going forward as well.

Kevin ‏@HTTR24_7 1h

@Russellmania980 @RapSheet As of today the Skins only have $61million on their 2016 cap & $28 million on 2017..Most teams have 80-90 on 16

Going to be interesting to see the #'s on the DJax deal if it gets done. They can get creative with the money to pay him in the later years of the deal.

Hm, okay. Someone correct me if I'm wrong since I don't really understand NFL contracts well, but let's assume that DeSean signs with Washington. Does this mean that the guaranteed money he'd get from them wouldn't come until those years that JJ wrote are cap healthy? Or is he paid that amount immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom