NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ No but the language used in response to my post was that Ponder was not "routinely making or even attempting +25/30 yard throws down field". I answered by saying well neither are other QBs in the league. Ponder's arm strength is just fine. Historically, he's proven he can make whatever throws needed to be a solid QB in NFL. On top of that, he's handling teams blitzing him very. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Falcons next 5 games are against the Eagles, Cowboys, Cardinals, Bucs and Saints.....I bet they lose 3 of those games and the other two will atleast be close.

Falcons next 5 games are against the Eagles, Cowboys, Cardinals, Bucs and Saints.....I bet they lose 3 of those games and the other two will atleast be close.
As it stands only teams I can see defeating them are the Boys. We'll have to see where the Saints are in about a month or so cause thats another one to look out for.

bradford%20touchdown.gif

roll.gif
 Bradford with the 'MY BODY IS READY' gif

Last edited:

I'm going to be watching for this. You called the Saints losing to the Seahawks in the playoffs and another game (can't remember), you
have a real good pulse on division rivals.

Your picks so far :pimp:
Nt Buccaneer fans (you, Juanballer, dude with the Sapp td celebration avy, and by assoc. Gunna) = smartest football group on NT.

I'm going to be watching for this. You called the Saints losing to the Seahawks in the playoffs and another game (can't remember), you
Nt Buccaneer fans (you, Juanballer, dude with the Sapp td celebration avy, and by assoc. Gunna) = smartest football group on NT.

You **** riding so hard, you might mess around and get pregnant.

Well damn :lol:

Going to my first away game ever this week for Packers and St Louis. :smokin Going to be very different watching the Packers indoors instead of Lambeau and not being the majority. Curious as to what this is going to feel like.

Heading down tomorrow. Don't think I've seem too many Rams fans on here but if you're here any tips on what I should do, where I should go, what I should eat before this Sunday?

Your picks so far
pimp.gif

Well damn
laugh.gif
I saw the preview of AG's post on the main page and said the exact same thing.
laugh.gif

More like, i appreciate dudes with insight and who make bold picks.

FWIW, I consider Juanballer the smartest S&Ter. I'd definitely trade him for some of the clowns here, or settle for him posting more and
them less.

I can't believe how RG3 will get a ring this year and it's only his first season
pimp.gif
LOL... he might get one win in the playoffs, nothing more... i know you aint serious though

I have him getting both the OPOY(at the very least a top 3 candidate) and OROY though... IF he stays healthy.

and....excuse me, DreClark......

Joe Montana = rag arm? Pennington-like rag? you didnt just say that with a straight face did you?

Of course he aint known for a STRONG arm, but it was NO rag... you cant drop those slants and quick posts in between defenders for an entire career with a rag arm... he wasnt throwing soft outs and hitches against backed off corners like they let Pennington do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom