NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
God he's annoying though.

People will call anything "hating".
laugh.gif

Harbaugh gets too fired up. Like I said last week... Dude gets that red in his eyes and cant resist throwing challenge flags when its clearly a bad idea.

Foaming at the mouth and ****... RElax Jimmy.

laugh.gif

Harbaugh gets too fired up. Like I said last week... Dude gets that red in his eyes and cant resist throwing challenge flags when its clearly a bad idea.

LOLLLL... "hating" is such a stupid response...

If i wasnt a 9er fan i might find myself getting annoyed too, but i cant help but love the intensity he brings every game... his post game speech in the locker room tonight was comedy.... hopefully theres a video somewhere...

And about the challenge flags..... i swear to god everytime there's the slightest question concerning a play, i know that red flags gonna be flying any second...that one he used against the Giants last week was the most rediculous challenge ever.... i forget what it was even about, but someone on here has to know what im talking about...it was just so bad i forgot the play leading up to it...and i still cant get mad at the guy, 'cause thats what makes him Jim Harbaugh...hes lost his mind this year....last year he was fired up, this year hes just not here with the rest of us....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last year he was intense, this year he's just not on the same planet the rest of us are...

And that red flag is flying everytime theres a questionable play...I know every time its coming....Matter fact, he threw the worst challenge of all time last week vs. NYG.. it was so bad i forget the play leading up to it...someone here has to know what it was....

His post game speech tonight in the locker room was hilarious, there has to be a video somewhere... "Ill see you WEDNESDAY!!!...no you guys are gonna wanna watch this one tomorrow! ill see you tomorrow...." or some crazy **** like that, close enough
laugh.gif

Last year he was intense, this year he's just not on the same planet the rest of us are...

And that red flag is flying everytime theres a questionable play...I know every time its coming....Matter fact, he threw the worst challenge of all time last week vs. NYG.. it was so bad i forget the play leading up to it...someone here has to know what it was....

His post game speech tonight in the locker room was hilarious, there has to be a video somewhere... "Ill see you WEDNESDAY!!!...no you guys are gonna wanna watch this one tomorrow! ill see you tomorrow...." or some crazy **** like that, close enough
laugh.gif

I'm sure you're talking about the flag he threw on a giants "fumble" which was CLEARLY not a fumble... There's no way they didn't have it on the boards at the stick... One of the dumbest challenges I've seen in a while.

Fraij, exactly...i think it was Bradshaw with the ball..

Gunna,

Im not really "bragging" about it, im just entertained by it, and i dont see how it would be a bad thing as far as hurting his team? care to explain?

Fraij, exactly...on Bradshaw i think...

Gunna,

Im not "bragging" about it, im just saying its entertaining and adds to the fun of watching the game...

How would it be a bad thing? as far as hurting his team? nope, besides the loss of a timeout LOL... his players probably feed off it...

Only negative is for people who dont like the 9ers or Harbaugh or both lol

Seriously blinded by rage....and for the life of me, I can't figure why he declined the Safety at the end. Who takes points off the board?

AG....my man :pimp:
:rofl:

Last edited:
I would have understood if it kept it a 1 score game but it made no sense since it put them up 9. Jimmy should relax a little, going to suffer a hear attack on the field

I would have understood if it kept it a 1 score game but it made no sense since it put them up 9. Jimmy should relax a little, going to suffer a hear attack on the field

He made the right call, take the points and face an onside kick risking injury to your hands team or Seattle recovery, defense back on the field and who knows what can happen. Seattle scores and kicks another onside kick this time from the 35. I think the confusion was Harbaugh was asking for a measurement before deciding to accept or decline the call.

He made the right call, take the points and face an onside kick risking injury to your hands team or Seattle recovery, defense back on the field and who knows what can happen. Seattle scores and kicks another onside kick this time from the 35. I think the confusion was Harbaugh was asking for a measurement before deciding to accept or decline the call.

This man knows...It was a level headed decision for such a hot head coach (even if Seattle recovering an onside kick was remote)...repped...

Jim Harbaugh vs Mike Singletary

I can Jim Harbaugh on the ID channel or something. I don't think he would hesitate to rip the heart out of another living human being.

laugh.gif

some of these responses about Jim are hilarious...

I laugh throughout games at the way he acts... there's not one play that goes by where he doesnt look like hes about to **** his pants.

Fair point about injuries, that's a good reason. I would still think % wise the chance of a botched snap would be greater than two scores/onside kicks in :43 but since both are so improbable you should save your guys. Niners were winning regardless

I think Harbaugh's intensity may do him in one day. It kinda did when he was a QB, despite being a decent QB coaches didn't like dealing with him. If I remember correctly, I think that hindered him from getting coaching jobs before he went to San Diego. I remember the famous audible he called for the Bears that basically helped Ditka get fired from the Bears. Hope Harbaugh can evolve....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom