NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's team gets ******* on.

Unless you've had long standing success ( pats ).

Or just won a Super Bowl ( hawks )

It's fair game.

Now stop crying losers :lol:

just cause your team had a bad season or sucks habitually doesn't mean you can't call a spade a spade or comment on another team. always think it's funny when a person's rebuttal is, "well your team sucks so you're not allowed to comment on anyone else's team" :lol:

and people should know by now most of what JJ says is for laughs. except the peyton stuff...boy is spot on with all that talk :pimp:

:lol:

With as much as dude posts I'd like to read some actual football insight instead of the same ole tired Peyton Manning jokes.

I disagree with CP, Chester and other dudes in here often but at least they form semi-intelligent arguments.

Dude pretty much just trolls and he's the most frequent poster.

Hell even Buc Em breaks twitter news.

Yes Michigan the state that has never lost their NBA team, yes Detroit has more championships than both of your entire states combined and multiplied by two.
Yes but Michigan is a terrible state to live in

Apparently Seattle is too since always its always close to the top in suicide rate.
yeah that's not true at all

http://socialcapitalreview.org/seattle-region-ranks-2nd-of-33-in-u-s-suicide-attempts/

Here's a link from a legit site. Also did you even read the article you posted? Don't you live in Dallas?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/06/08/10-myths-about-us-cities-and-states-debunked/

I have discussions regarding football throughout the season.

It's dead now, what is there to discuss?
A breakdown of how cover 4 defenses are the new wave & everybody's hopping on board?

Can I get a Ron Jaworski like breakdown? :nerd:

A person from New Jersey has no room to speak on any place in America.

Only thing relevant about the whole state is its proximity to a city that's actually important.

:rolleyes Nice try.

****** prolly go to Newark, EO, Camden etc and wonder why it's bad. But hey I'll let you tell it.

Last edited:
Not to sound like a jerk but what defense isn't carved up by a highly accurate QB?
exactly

good qb will have success one way or another if you give them time whether its cover 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 press, off, man, bail, brackets, trail, ETC. 

i hope next year the draft is moved forward instead of pushing it back. this wait has sucked. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can be used as a prevent but yes hybrid cover 4s are popping up everywhere.
what team(s) are you referring to?

there are zero teams running any cover 4, except in prevent situations, in the NFC west.

Last edited:
Yea Seattle runs it. Pretty darn successful with it as well.
Ugh, No they dont. Seattle runs cover 1(usually in their nickel) and cover 3 in their base. lots of man press and bail.

nobody runs cover 4 as their base buddy. its a prevent defense to prevent big chunks of yard in loooooooooong downs or at the end half/game.

Last edited:
I'm nt talking about Madden I'm talking today's NFL. Seattle is base cover 3 but thy run 4 as well. In today's pass happy NFL I don't see how you can't run it. Every team runs it.

Hell Troy Polamalu is going to the hall of fame off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom