NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlWnUFaCAAAIdTV.png:large

Johnny Football. :pimp:

@sgw94: RT @MikeGarafolo: Done deal with the Giants and QB Josh Freeman. He's agreed to terms, per source.

speaking of the draft, the draft day movie wasnt bad at all it was actually a pretty good movie, obviously not realistic but it was good regardless. Whats up with the schedule release tho????

It was moved to May because the NFL's goal is to become a 12 month of year league and this covers May

I am fine with it; I have a lot of events with work the end of April so this is perfect for me

:lol: at the Seattle running a cover 4 when they always have one safety in the middle of the field.

I can't identify every defense, but they explains Seattle's coverage every game.

Yes Michigan the state that has never lost their NBA team, yes Detroit has more championships than both of your entire states combined and multiplied by two.
Yes but Michigan is a terrible state to live in

Apparently Seattle is too since always its always close to the top in suicide rate.
yeah that's not true at all

http://socialcapitalreview.org/seattle-region-ranks-2nd-of-33-in-u-s-suicide-attempts/

Here's a link from a legit site. Also did you even read the article you posted? Don't you live in Dallas?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/06/08/10-myths-about-us-cities-and-states-debunked/

There's is a difference between attempts and successes.

Suicide rate referenced in your article references successes and doesn't include the metropolitan area.

And yes I live Dallas. Cowboy fans are notoriously emotional

suicide attempts vs successes... This thread :lol:

At least we're arguing about stats now. Dallas Suicide Completion rate >>>>>>

Jets would have been the fastest offense in the league if they would have signed DeSean Jackson. That trio would have been unfair.

Come on you know in JJ's world Peyton is a one man show the game always comes down to him even when he's on the sideline.

It's not like Peyton has had a dearth of talent around him over his career.

Every team he's been on was built to make him look good over all else.

It's not like Peyton has had a dearth of talent around him over his career.

Every team he's been on was built to make him look good over all else.

what about the 2011 team he was on before he had neck surgery...

What's your point? He didn't play and they tanked the season.

I'm not saying Manning isn't a great QB, just that you certainly can't ever use the "team around him" excuse when Polian spent first after first on skill position players to make him look good and then he went to Denver with the best pass catchers in the league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom